Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2422 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 142219222322237224122420242124222423242424322472252229223422 ... LastLast
Results 24,211 to 24,220 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Back! Sorry I disappeared, I got the idea to make a paper Bluestar and I did a Pinkie Pie gasp and bolted off of the computer xD So far I've only finished her head but I got bored before I did the markings, so she has a head, ears, eyes, and a nose right now. Lily, continue Lizzy and Shadow? And does anyone else want to RP with Ester, Crow, or Raven? And I have 3 new character ideas, so if I randomly disappear, I'm probably creating them. LONG POST IS LONG.))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Sadness, I totally forgot who Lily was....I was like ' Uhm, Rosie, you do realize Lily is a fictional character, right?' BUT I NEVA CALL HER LILY! I either call her Sissy, or dun address her at all xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Rosie, did chu read my last few posts? Xander wrote Katie a note then jumped out a hospital window when the nurse lady left. :3 ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Oh gee, thanks Claire. That's what I call love right there...xD))

Lizzy arrived at the Cray Caverns. "You ready?" She whispered to Shadow, ducking under the boards blocking the entrance.

Sheya was walking down the beach when she accidentally bumped into Xander. "Hey! Watch it!" She exclaimed, irritated, staggering back a little.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( But I never call you Lily! In my thoughts, you're either Sissy, or the girl with the rainbow heart necklace thingy as your avatar. Or sometimes that avatar from a reeeeally long time ago, with the valentine things....And Lily is a character on AB xD))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((Yeah, I read back, and that's why I didn't offer Katie. And LOL Claire!))
    {Katie Dogpaw}
    Katie tapped her foot in the waiting room, looking up hopefully when she saw a nurse coming, but her hope quickly deflated from the look of worry in the nurse's eyes.
    "You're Katie Dogpaw, right?"
    Katie nodded.
    "Here," the nurse said, handing her the note before scurrying away to help another person who came in limping.
    Katie quickly read the note and crumpled it up and stuck it in her pocket before bolting out of the hospital in search of Xander.

{Shadow}
    Shadow nodded and ducked in after her in complete silence, hoping the cray wouldn't spot them before they spotted him.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Xander glared at Sheya, but said nothing. His eyes were sharp and unblinking, because he is awesome like that.
    Rosierulez likes this.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Lol to me, you're either Sizee, Claire, Cwaire, Claire-Bear, Cwaire-Bear, Clairey, Cwairey...You have lots of nicknames xD))

"Oh, is that supposed to scare me? Nice try, buster, but it ain't working," Sheya said, glaring back at Xander.

Lizzy held a hand up. Red energy flickered around it, casting a reddish-glow around the cavern. Lizzy slowly walked forward, careful not to make too much noise, for fear of alerting the Cray.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( Anybody and Soul and Maka? ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

"What would make you think I was trying to scare you? I don't have a reason to." Xander stated, his voice quiet.