Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2421 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 142119212321237124112419242024212422242324312471252129213421 ... LastLast
Results 24,201 to 24,210 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((I guess nawt. XD

Oh yeah, and Metroid Prime 3 time. I'll see ya in the next hour or so. Assuming my Wii doesn't run slow again.))

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Hallander walked quickly through the streets of Seaside, writing in his notepad, as usual.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( The thead di-ed! D: ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( Guess I'll just RP by myself. ))

Xander hoped the doctor would find the note and give it to Katie as he limped down the boardwalk in Seaside. He stopped a woman, she looked between 20 to 35. "Excuse me..."
    When she saw him her face twisted into a mask of concern. "Oh, you poor thing. Here, you look like you could use this." She placed some money in his hand and scurried off. He shrugged and put it in his pocket, at least now he could buy some things.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((ANYBODY STILL HERE?! HELLO?!))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( LILLLLLEHHH!! =D Want one of your charries to run into Zu- I mean Xander? x3 ))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Claire is.....She got kicked off the Internet because her big buther was paying her to type an essay for him...xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((LOL! I wish I could make my brother do that for me, but he's too wittle xD SUUURE, SKYYY! And also, I have an amazing plot...I'm getting really excited. xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Lol, My mommy hopefully won't find out about it, because she would probably take away my $20......Do I know about this amazing plot, or do I have to wait xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( Wow Claire... xP

Alright, take your pick! ))

Xander limped into a clothing store and bought a white t-shirt, socks, and sneakers. Cost most of his money, but he needed them. He walked out and was back on the boardwalk, now carrying a plastic bag.