Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2420 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 142019202320237024102418241924202421242224302470252029203420 ... LastLast
Results 24,191 to 24,200 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( I`m gonna go in game if nobodys at H&DE ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( I wanna go to HD&E xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Dude, why am I remembering the "Zombies On Your Lawn" song from Plants Vs. Zombies? Ah well.))

Joseph just watched for a second or two, and went back to his reef.

Malikov, on the other hand, decided to look for Star again. "Hello? Star? Are you here?"

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((Aww, buh-bai Lily!))
    Shadow gave her a small smile and followed, his axe ready.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((Hey its not my fault its cool. I'm making Kaito dance! xD Kinda means i'm making Kane dance...lol))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Jacob and Carlee arrived at the small mountain house with the steaming hot soup, " Back!" Carlee yelled. Aunt Amber emerged from the kitchen, " Oh, thanks dears." She took the food from Carlee.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Lol Claire.. I will. xD

I'm on HD&E Shadow!

Okay, short-long post comin' up. xP ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((... *Facepalms and pokes Misty with his Atomizer again.*

Yeah. I went there again.))

Joseph did his usual slow walk, taking in the fresh, crisp air of the reef.

"Star?" Malikov kept looking, but saw what looked like a swarm of Bixies. "What? Bixies? Argh. VY, CHERTOVSKY, LODKE!" (I don't understand Russian... Also, this was transcript from the Mississippi River Boat section of Resistance 3... I went there. xD) Malikov decided to run immediately as fast as he could away from the Bixies.

The Overlord, after having a long time of having been in solitude to avoid suspicion, completely forgot about Joseph's Immolator Axe. So he rushed over to the Forge, and discovered something far greater than he could have thought...

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Xander sat on a hospital bed, though the nurse kept telling him to lay down. After yet another no, she rolled her eyes and strutted away to get the doctor.
    Xander glanced around the room. He did not like the looks of the place, and a feeling in his gut told him to flee. He had nothing to lose, so he decided to listen to his instints.
    He grabbed a perscription pad and wrote a quick note to Katie. He apologized for leaving. He sat it on the bed and walked over to the window about three feet away.
    His muscles ached as he struggled to pull the window up, but he managed. He stuck his head out to check to see how far down it was, and ended up falling headfirst.

He landed on the ground, facedown. The ground shook softly as he landed, causing the window to slam shut. He stood up, wincing, he was sure he had gotten a black eye from the fall. He brushed some grass clippings off his shorts and took one look back at the hospital. "Sorry Katie." He limped off into the shadows.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((._. stop that! >.< Jeez can't a girl animate stuff without being hurt...))