Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2417 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 141719172317236724072415241624172418241924272467251729173417 ... LastLast
Results 24,161 to 24,170 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Lizzy met barriers at every turn, but she finally managed to break them down and access the memory she needed: The money was hidden at Cray Caverns, deep within. Smirking, Lizzy took her hands away from the guy's head and opened her eyes, standing up.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Hmm, maybe I should just make Xander randomly break out of the hospital... Jumping out a window, maybe? xD ))

Nick walked around, happily texting Meg about the awesomeness of HD&E last night.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Shadow blinked, realizing he had been staring at Lizzy.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph got up from a wonderful sleep. The reef (Full Reef here: 813px-Everlight_Reef.jpg) was a place of relaxation. The waters being crisp, clear, and the only source of noise (Besides several waterfalls.) in this reef. Unfortionately, it seems that Joseph will have to find a boat to cross this drenched terrain. So, he decided to teleport to Lily.

"The money's at Cray Caverns, all the way to the back," Lizzy explained, picking up her bag and shoving her phone into it.

Lily had been working on a weird looking part to a machine for a while when Joe suddenly popped in. "WHOA!" She exclaimed, falling back in her chair and dropping her screwdriver.
    Last edited by beautimus1; 10-02-2011 at 01:01 PM.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

((i meant 'popped in' at that last post!))

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph got frightened for a second. "Whoa, whoa, sorry Lil- Wait... What is that?"

Joseph stared at a machine. It seems to be not completed yet (Barely 3/4ths of the way there, I assume?), but he went back to his apology. "Anyways... Sorry about that. Do you know where Malikov is off to?"

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Maka was walking to seaside soul was too, "We are allmost there." Maka said seeing its entrace,
    "I`m not blind you know." Soul said

(( Anybody and Maka and Soul ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Shadow nodded.
    "So are you like, a wizard?" He asked, still stuck on the whole 'magic-powers' thing.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy was determined to walk in these shoes. After that, she needed to figure out how to hurt people with them. That would be easy though, if she didn't like the person. Izzy is very destructive....? Izzy finally managed to get her strut on up and down the aisle.
    " Ma'am, please get out of the shoes if you don't plan on buying them." A petite pixie, looking annoyed, instructed.
    " Ma'am, FYI, Your shoelace is untied." Izzy said innocently. The lady looked down at her laceless flats, but when she looked back up, Izzy was gone.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9