Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2387 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 138718872287233723772385238623872388238923972437248728873387 ... LastLast
Results 23,861 to 23,870 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Lizzy smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Shadow. Erm, I think I better go back inside. Izzy might be looking for me," She said, blushing as she backed into the Dojo, tripping on the steps as she went.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Kat smiled "Follow me then." she said and walked to the place where you could rent surf boards. One had already caught her attention when they got there.

DBZNarratorFTW is offline Pro Gamer

Ranger began to snore loudly. VERY loudly.
    XL SPIRIT BOMB!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy trampled down the stairs and plopped onto the couch. SpongeSteve. Nah. Bruce Concert. No thanks. House Hunters Realmnational? Bo-ring. Izzy sighed, surfing through the channels.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Kendrick Dogpaw/Shadow & Katie Dogpaw}
    Shadow gave her a slight nod before turning to Katie, who had a huge grin on her face.
    "What?" He said.
    "Oh, nothing," she giggled back. Shadow glared at her.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Cecelia had already spotted a white surfboard with a hot pink stripe on it. "WANT."

Marcia giggled.

(( Now I'm gonna post my long post. ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

DBZNarratorFTW is offline Pro Gamer

Ranger woke up because he forgot the cake. He grabbed the cake and threw it into the kitchen.
    XL SPIRIT BOMB!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Sophia dropped down into the living room sofa, soaking wet, tracking water in her sneakers and her hair so freshly wet with seawater that it was slowly clumping up. She shivered and didn't bother to clean her mess up.

(( Back! ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

*About a week or so ago*

It was midnight, and lightning split the skies as thunder roared across the Realms. It was the worst near Seaside, and there was a hurricane warning flashing across TV screens of those who couldn't sleep. Yet it was completely dark, until lightning crackled.
    Suddenly, a giant lightning bolt slashed down and hit the ground. There was a circle of flames dancing across the sand. In the middle... There was a teenaged boy, lying facedown in the sand, apparently unconsious. He was wearing a pair of jean shorts, and he was bruised and battered. A soft moan escaped his lips as the storm started to subside...

*Current Day*

Xander sat underneath a Lifeguard stand, he had been seriously injured, and it was the farest he could manage to drag himself before he had passed out again.
    He leaned against one of the poles, constantly wincing. He was covered in small burns, cuts, and bruises. He avoided any and all contact with people, in fact, that part of the beach hadn't been particularily crowded since the storm. All he really did all day was watch the tide slip in and out.

(( Phew... That is my longest post ever, sounds more like short chapter than a post! :O Yeah, it isn't as long as I thought it'd be, but still. xP ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Kat giggled and picked one that was bright turquoise with black swirls on it.