Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2337 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 133718372237228723272335233623372338233923472387243728373337 ... LastLast
Results 23,361 to 23,370 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Lizzy nodded and disappeared into her closet. A little bit later, she appeared wearing a crimson floor length gown with loose, flowy satin sleeves, a diamond around her neck, and a bejeweled tiara. Her hair was done up in an elegant knot, several rings on her narrow fingers, smiling. "Well? How do I like?" She asked, twirling, the skirt of her dress flowing.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

DBZNarratorFTW is offline Pro Gamer

Ranger easily climbed out smilling. He patted the kid on his head and walked toward the warpstone.
    "What to do..." He thought.
    XL SPIRIT BOMB!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" I wanna be a princess!" Izzy wailed.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((Hii guys))

((MISTY! *Tackle glomps*))

Lizzy grabbed Izzy by the wrist and pushed her into the closet. "Well, get changing then!" She laughed, closing the door.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

DBZNarratorFTW is offline Pro Gamer

((Hai. Can someone find Ranger? He's in Seaside.))
    XL SPIRIT BOMB!

(( MISTY =D * tackles Lily who's tackling Misty* I got rid of all my characters but Izzy D: Sowwy! ))

" MAAHAHA!" Izzy laughed evilly, getting started. A few minutes later, she made a big fancy entrance in a long light pink evening dress, with silver overly high high-heels, and a glittery tiara, " Princess Izzy, comin' through!"

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((Cant...breathe....xD ))

Out of the corner of her eye, Lizzy noticed the mailman slipping a few envelopes into the mailbox before walking away. "Be right back!" She exclaimed, kicking off her shoes and rushing out of the room and down the stairs, out of the Dojo and to the mailbox. Lizzy opened it up, gathered everything that was inside into her arms, and hurried back inside, the skirt of her dress flowing behind her.
    Lizzy kicked the door closed behind her and rushed up the stairs, bolting into her room and hopping onto the bed. She went through the envelopes, tossing out the junk-mail and saving a rather large package addressed to Lily. "Ooh, what's this?" She gasped, coming across a flyer. There was a picture of a beautiful girl with golden blonde curls and an award-winning smile on the front, wearing a golden sash and holding a bouquet of flowers while waving at the crowd.

"Do you wish you were a star? Do you wish you were loved and admired by many?
    Then come and enter out 5th annual all-age beauty pageant!
    Gorgeous ladies in gorgeous outfits, winning amazing prizes. What could be better than that?
    Stop by the booth over by the Postal Office in Seaside for more information."

" THEY FORGOT TO INVITE MOI! Gasp, poor blind people..." Izzy sighed, wiping a fake tear from her eye.