Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2326 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 132618262226227623162324232523262327232823362376242628263326 ... LastLast
Results 23,251 to 23,260 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Hmm...Maybe Duncan should buy her a necklace....Aww, wouldn't that be sweet? Yeah, he's gonna do that. (: ))

"Uh oh! Sounds like a real problem...Time to bring out my...DETECTIVE KIT!" Lizzy exclaimed, hauling a large briefcase out of nowhere. "Brb!" She said, vanishing into her room.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( * getting back for the Star is a door thing* DUNCAN ISH GOING TO BE HER A NECKLACE? Wouldn't it be odd to wear him around her neck doe? Flexible dude right there xD Even though I must admit, it is sweet xD))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

((I meant buy, gosh! Do you have to mock every little mistake I make? xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Sweet, Sweet revenge, honey-bunches xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Riley Shadowfort is offline Master Gamer

"It's a good thing you didn't." Ri said with a small smile "My phone was dead. So, What's up?" She asked.

Did you know that 75% of statistics aren’t true?

"So much.....i hope you brought a weapon...."

"I hunger for death and pain mortal! and you'll supply it for.....me?....what tha....no...no.....agh!! curse you!!" He roared. then, the smoke stopped and Bludge fell to his knees.

"Agh......Duncan.....Duncan.....I....I..."
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( You people make me laugh so hard!! I am cracking up!! xD And yes, that would be sweet. In fact, while you're here, I'mma make Sam doooo soommeethhiinngg simmiillaarrr.. ))

After hours in his workshop, Sam came out with a simple, diamond chain with a shiny monkey with green eyes. Sighing, he stepped out and searched for Izzy as he pocketed the chain.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Duncan dropped on one knee at Bludge's side, resting his hand worriedly on his friend's shoulder. "Bludge? You okay?" He asked, his voice sounding hoarse.

"I hate you so much right now stupid." Was all he could say before passing out.
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

(( MONKEY! I learned in English today that the plural of monkey is monkeys. I guess I knew that....but I still like it xD Awwwwww * TV audience* ))

Izzy happened to be wherever Sam's workshop was. NO SHE WAS NOT SPYING. Izzy respects everyones privacy, and was not hiding in any way. Mostly.