Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2320 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 132018202220227023102318231923202321232223302370242028203320 ... LastLast
Results 23,191 to 23,200 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((uhm...lets see.....))

"Thank you you disgusting piece of inferior material." She retorted.

" Duncan. go now."
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Well, time for me to start doing something.))

Joseph continued with the firing range's target dummies. After about 6 of them have went back down, 3 from the far back appeared. An onlooker said something about the Bullseye's iron sights. "Pop told me it's alot more accurate when you use the sights."

Listening to this, Joseph decided to move his eye into the center of the Bullseye's iron sights, and fired. The results seemed to be astonishing, as all of the shots seemed to be extremely accurate. However, Joseph is used to "Hipfiring" (Firing without using the iron sights.) instead of using the iron sights. Dale cut in. "Alright, now you two boys quit pesterin' Joe, or I'll run you both outta here, I will!"

The two boys ran back to their positions, practicing their crossbow hipshooting and iron sight shooting. Dale spoke to Joseph. "Joe, if you need help gettin' out of here, look for caves in small door-like thresholds. After the fifth one straight from the doorway on my right, take the one to the right, and you should be back outside. But be warned though: some spiders are hunting here since it is at night now. You might want to be careful. Also, see these Cray waddling around? They're helping us by removing any unwanted pests. But, some outside have been known to attack people. I'd be careful if I were you."

"Thanks. Take care of yourself. And make sure you feed the Cray too. They seem malnourished."

Joseph was right. A young Cray fell over due to hunger. The 'chef' of this place seems to be late alot. Anyway, Joseph went through all of the doorways that Dale told him about to get outside.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"You wish," Duncan retorted, slowly setting Art out of sight behind the examining table of the room.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Bludge sighed. "Please, i don't need you to see thi-"

"Aw shut up!" Desdemona growled as she moved more quickly than humanly possible and pinned Bludge against the wall.

Bludge yelped in pain. "Get out of here you idiot!"
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

"Leave. Him. ALONE!" Duncan yelled, bursting into flames. He leaped forward and knocked Desdemona away from Bludge, standing protectively in front of his friend, scowling.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Duncan really is hot. xD (Hey, you left that door wide open.) xP ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( xD Well, it was there, so I said it. Lol. ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

"Aha, so you can do something...."

"Wait...what....?"

"You will be a great feast for the master."

((I FEEL SO VIOLATED! OH GAWSH....THAT WAS NASTY. SO WRONG. UNNNNGH....Dx))

"...Feast? Master? Bludge, what's she talking about?" Duncan asked, the flames vanishing from around his body.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Gah, saw a highly inappropriate avatar... Not going to go further into that. Anyways, back on with my part.))

Joseph saw the night sky outside, and looked around. The beach was practically empty, except with the ruined boat still outside in the shoreline. Other than that, Joseph decided to get out of Seaside, mainly because that he needs to find somewhere else to stay. The attack in Somerset Village, plus the recent Widowmaker encounter yesterday (The Widowmaker is dead, by the way. Died of hyperthemia plus of a lack of cooling methods.) made Joseph believe that Seaside is an unsafe place for him. His Bullseye, now slung across his back, is now his treasured keepsake.