Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2291 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 129117912191224122812289229022912292229323012341239127913291 ... LastLast
Results 22,901 to 22,910 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Haii...RP time!))

"How's your head feeling?" Duncan asked, sipping a smoothie. Him and Art were at the shopping district of Seaside, leaning against the wooden railing of the boardwalk.
    "I wouldn't be able to tell whether I was hit or not if you guys hadn't told me. Those doctors are good," Art replied, sipping his own smoothie.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((I don't know why everone is so happy today. All I am right now is just sad, disappointed, moody, irritable, and cloudy.))

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Oh, did I? Sorry. I'm gunna barely use her, OH, and I'm going to delete Ginny unless Luna is on. Also, Treasure Planet inspired me to create a woman/thingy that was affected by the sorcerer, ish that okay, Sky?
    And I have to go for a bit because of homework. NO ONE GET OFF BECAUSE THEY THINK I'M NOT ON, because I am, I just won't type or RP. So, bye! ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( JERSEY SHORE DAY GOT CANCELED! I was going to dress up like Snookie, but dress-code appropriate xD I WANNA SMOOTHIE! \But I reeeeeally gotta go potty....*lightbulb again* BRB! ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

((Serg: How come? D:
    Claire: What fan gwoup?...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( It's fine, and bye Ella.

...Sorry Serg... ))

Cecelia flitted through shops by the boardwalk, trying on jewelry and other things.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( * facepalm* The 'We ♥ Claire' group? You're in it xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Art and Duncan finished their smoothies, crumpling them up. "Farthest one to throw gets 5 bucks?" Duncan challenged.
    "Bring it."
    Duncan smirked. "1...2...3...THROW!"
    Art and Duncan chucked their balled-up smoothie cups over the railing, never taking their eyes of the crumpled up trash. Duncan's managed to hit the sand just beyond Diggy's, but Art's hit one pedestrian in the head all the way by the pirate ship. Grinning, Art wordlessly held out his hand to Duncan, who scowled and fished around in his pocket. "Beginner's luck," He grumbled, slapping a crisp $5 bill into Art's hand.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((@ Sky: I do not want your (Or anyone else's) sympathy. I like to be alone... In solitude. I'm not insane or anything, I just want to be alone... Feeling nothing anymore.

@ Lily: Nothing.

Anyways, I'll try to RP the best I can.

Also Lily, thanks for letting me use the Bullseye for Joseph.

Oh, and I may watch some NCS PvZ videos for a bit so... yeah. I'll check back every few minutes or so.))

Joseph was walking around the Seaside Boardwalks, just walking around. He named his new assault rifle the Bullseye, for its ability to tag (Secondary fire to shoot off a homing tag, causing subsequent shots to follow the presequent tag) the enviornment. He still wondered about his Immolator Axe, though...

(( Claire: * gets all up in their business* I better not'a seen you just litter on the beach. Was that what I saw? WAZ IT? ))