Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2279 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 127917792179222922692277227822792280228122892329237927793279 ... LastLast
Results 22,781 to 22,790 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( I hate this, I want to go to San Diego to give SOE a piece of my mind... -_- For my sister's sake. ))

Marcia hummed a bit... Something seemed wrong. (( Animal instincts. xP ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Duncan arrived at Art's house, and stopped short as he noticed Art lying sprawled out on the ground, looking pale and motionless. "Art?!" He gasped, running forward and crouching by his best friend. He rolled Art over onto his back, and broke out in cold sweat at what he saw. There was a large gash on Art's head, and he felt cold and clammy. Duncan swallowed, blinking hard. "Wha...What happened to him?!"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"lily....hello?" Bludge asked as he watched her stare into space.

((also, who is Arturo?))
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

((Guy I made. He's kind of new.))

"Huh? Oh, sorry. What were you saying?" Lily asked, snapping back to reality.

Duncan took his shirt off and wrapped it around Art's head, hoisting Art onto his back. "Where's the nearest hospital?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Hai Mitch!

I feel so bad for Art... and SOE, for all the comlaints they'll get about this... ))

Marcia jumped off the railing, landing on her knees. She winced as the sand scraped them, then stood up.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( GRRRARARRWRWRWWRWRRR, It's gold. Actually, It looks cute, but I still want a pink one....stupid-pants....))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Uh, um, da, do, dee dee, I think it's, oh, dee, over there!" Celly stuttered, pointing to a medic standing near a large, white building.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((Lol xD))

Duncan nodded and ran flat out to the large, white building. A group of nurses burst out of the sliding glass doors, carefully taking Art into their arms and carrying him into a room in the hospital. One of the nurses grabbed a health potion from one of the cabinets, uncorked it, and poured the liquid into Art's mouth. After a pause, Art coughed and opened his eyes, the gash on his head already sealing up.

((you just had to take Duncan's shirt off huh? lol.))

"I was asking about you.....cause you know.....we don't know you that well....however my brother was willing to pull you out of a burning car so, you must be pretty nice..." Bludge said. here's the funny thing about Bludge, being a7'Th level telepath, he also has the ability to split his consciousnesses. so while he was talking to lily, he was also talking to Duncan..

"Duncan....hello? it''s Bludge....you just sent an incredibly worried emotion over the thought span, are you OK buddy?" Bludge asked, sounding slightly worried himself.
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Is he alright?" asked Celly, so frantic that she stuttered and sputtered.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER