Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2269 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 126917692169221922592267226822692270227122792319236927693269 ... LastLast
Results 22,681 to 22,690 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Herro. I worked mah tail off at practice today, and the coach kept screaming not-so-nice things...))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( You people missed Lily... xP CLAIRE, I tried to PM ya but chu inbox is full... ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( I empied it xD I hope there wasn't anything good in there....I only saved the special ones xD))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( xP Oh Claire...

My sister is upset that FR is down, she came and bugged me for a while but I couldn't find an alternative game she hadn't played yet... XP ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( Tell her to go play Penguin Diner 2 xD ))

(( Wut's that?

She wouldn't play Howrse, or Wizard101, or Fusion Fall, or Clone Wars Adventures... :O ))

(( Uhm, StarDoll? Bearville? Webkinz? Club Penguin?))

(( I used to play Bearville... She played CP earlier, I don't think she likes Webkinz anymore... xP She's a tough customer. ))

(( Get outta my store, Lady xD How about Perfect World? Ya know, Your sister should find something else to do xD ))

(( xD Right now, she's watching Youtube videos (Free Realms vids, of course. xP) I'd tell her to try AB, but I said that once, I dun think she liked the idea... Though she liked RPing on Roblox... ))