Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2257 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 125717572157220722472255225622572258225922672307235727573257 ... LastLast
Results 22,561 to 22,570 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Kayla looked over At Ester, And got up and sat down at her table.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( LUCKAH! Ester's mom sounds like mine xD " But I ate a pancake!" " You need more food, or you'll be underweight!" " But I'm no-" " Shhh!" xD))

((* goes to bother them*))

Izzy sat criss-cross on the stool at Diggy's, staring at the giant salad they had placed in front of her.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I looked at Kane "Do you wanna go to Seaside?" I asked him.
    Kane thought for a moment then nodded. "Sure, why not." he said. There was not much emotion in his voice...
    I sighed, his voice was almost emotionless. That practically killed me for some reason. I then whistled and soon enough I could see my Pegasus, I guess you could call it, landed infront of me. She was completely black but had bright blue eyes. Her wings also seemed to glisten in some light. I hopped onto her back. "Come on Kane." I said.
    Kane just nodded and climbed onto the horse.
    I was about to say something to Kane but decided not to. "Umm, if you need to you can hold onto me.." I said quietly.
    Kane just nodded and wrapped his arms around her waist lightly.
    I felt a bit weird but shook it off. Kane's just my friend... I told myself. I then whispered something and we flew off into the sky. "Seaside.." I then said and we were soon on our way to Seaside.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

"And there's the beach, there's the boardwalk, there's the cliff, and there's my house, and there's Diggy's!" Marcia stated.
    "Wow... Awesome." Cecelia clapped in awe.
    "I know."

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Ester Oceanbreeze}
    Ester hadn't noticed Kayla yet, her mind wrapped around what happened with a group of girls at school earlier that day.
    I can't believe mom pulled me out of school early just because they got mud on me... she thought to herself.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

We were just above Seaside, right above Diggy's to be exact, when all of a sudden there was a sharp gust of wind. Since I wasn't paying much attention and Kane only was holding my waist lightly I fell off. I saw the ground coming closer and closer to me as I fell. I was to shocked to scream. I was to shocked to do anything. I just fell to the ground silently.
    Kane saw Misty fall off and jumped right after her. He out stretched his arm. If only he could be a little closer...He then grabbed the back of her hoodie and pulled her closer to him with one arm. He then held his free arm out and soon a blue mist was surrounding them. Grey wisps were sprinkled around the blue in random places. He sighed cause he knew why. He then wrapped his other arm around her. He held her tightly and suddenly they hit the ground. They weren't hurt at all but they rolled a couple times until they hit a wall.
    I was in total shock the whole time. Everything was just a blur once Kane saved me. When we were on the ground was when it hit me. I started crying. I could have died just then...It was unbelievable.

((I type just a bit to much...haha..))

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( The longer the post the better, in my opinion. x3 ))

Cecelia strutted along the boardwalk, people staring at her cat ears. "You like my ears huh? Got 'em from a robgoblin for a steal!"

Marcia facepalmed.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy stuffed the fruit into her mouth, though she was stuffed before she even got halfway done.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Ester Oceanbreeze}
    Ester jerked her head up at Misty's scream and screamed with surprise when she finally noticed Kayla, getting up and tripping backwards over her seat.
    Last edited by Rosierulez; 09-25-2011 at 07:52 PM.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

((Hmm, that makes sense...lol))

"T-thanks K-kane." I said, trying my best to say that while I was crying.
    Kane lifted her up until she was sitting then got up and sat also. "No problem. I just couldn't have-"
    I didn't let him finish his sentence. "I know, I know. Just please don't say it..." I said quietly.
    Kane nodded. "Thanks Misty..." he said quietly.
    "There's no need for you to say thanks to me." I said.
    "Yes there is. Your helping me get through all this. Thank you." he said.
    "Your welcome." I said.