Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2255 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 125517552155220522452253225422552256225722652305235527553255 ... LastLast
Results 22,541 to 22,550 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Claire! =D *hugs* ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Lucky, I wanna go skating xD I love roller-skating O_o HAI SKY! ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((...That, sounds, quite odd to me. Unless if you can convert the pressure of a washing machine to be reversed and blow water outwards at a force of 600+ PSi, I say that's technically impossible a Washing Machine can be a Melee and Ranged weapon.

Joseph, for example, has an Immolator Axe for his Melee weapon, and his Bullseye as the Ranged weapon. (Rant.)

Either way, a Washing Machine's a good start. ))

((HEY CLAIRE. Want to know where Joseph is so you can get a sense of location?))

(( =D I finished Cecelia!! Ish soo happy I dun have to color again... xP

...I was kidding. xD But I'm googling weapons like that from my favorite game. ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((That name is really close to my real name...o.O lol but its not soooo my names awesome! (not..people can't seem to say it right..somebody said celery once..xD) ))

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((I'm on my sister's computer, so I wrote all of this and now I have to type it, then I have to type it up again on my computer....OH WELL
    Name: Ester Oceanbreeze
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 12 (and a half, she says)
    Appearance: Dark brown, almost black hair with golden-brown side bangs that she constantly has to push out of her light blue, almost white eyes. Her skin is pale ghostly white due to the fact that she can never seem to be able to tan. She's usually seen in a pale yellow T-shirt with pale pink around the borders, smoky black skinny jeans, and Converse that match her shirt. She likes to keep her outfits simple, never wearing any make-up or accessories and always keeping her hair down.
    Personality: She is very bold and daring, but gets shy easily during embarrassing moments or around strangers. She doesn't like to hurt people, but if she gets angry she can kick butt (or tail!).
    Job/Career: Medic
    Home Realm: Seaside
    A brief history: She once got very upset with a bully when she was 9 years old and ended up hurting them badly. Horrified with herself, she went into medic training and is now nearly a professional. She is still bullied at school, but no matter how many times her mother insists they move for Ester to get a new start, Ester refuses to leave her home, but still seeks friendship.))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

(( Serg: Define ranged weapons. xP

Claire, I like cheese. xD ))

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((....a washing machine as a weapon? You've lost me.))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Rosierulez View Post
    ((....a washing machine as a weapon? You've lost me.))
    (( Serg asked if my charrie had a melee and ranged weapon yet, and I asked him if a washing machine counted. xD ))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Haha, Claire laughed at Ester's age xD I'm making yet another awful story on Microsoft Word xD MY "not-so-nice-word" WRITING FTW! ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9