Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2241 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 124117412141219122312239224022412242224322512291234127413241 ... LastLast
Results 22,401 to 22,410 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Dunno," Art mumbled, struggling to his feet and brushing the sand off his shorts. Duncan followed suit, extending a hand to Tempe and helping her up. A guy was waving to them from the boardwalk, an apologetic look on his face. "Sorry! New invention of mine! Still has a few technical difficulties!" He called. Art gave him the thumb's up sign.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Hmm... I dun suppose Joseph and Malikov would bring a Robgoblin along, would they? ))

"That was AWESOME!!" Tempe cheered. "Do it again!"

Hallander facepalmed. Should've tested more before mutating human.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Ze, Bullseye thing, Lily.

((Also, if acceptable, I would want to use new weapon elements, such as crossbows, etc. But the Bullseye (To give a glance; sorry if this breaches anything. Attachment 33330) I won't use, unless if strangely it is allowed for Joseph (Which I won't trust myself for... xD. Lily, I will understand your rules, so just say "No" and nothing else. Deal?). For others... You choose your ranged weapons. Why ranged is because Widowmakers are literally impossible to jump onto unless from higher-than-their-height ground, which will not be available from ANY Widowmaker fight. I plan to have quite a few staged up, too.

So, those are my stuffs... Again Lily, just say no and nothing else on the Bullseye. I'll immediately understand the conception, so you won't need to go over the rules and whatnot.))
    So, who has demands for their characters joining up with Joseph and Malikov?

And Skylar, unless if the Robgoblin's abilities are just yelling, he's allowed. If he just yells, he's not allowed. xD. NAW, he's allowed.))

"Well, you up for another game?" Duncan asked, snatching the ball from Art's hands and sprinting towards the nets. "You're on!" Art laughed, following.

((I'm not the dictator, so I won't lay down the law, but just make sure you're careful with you're plot, mkay?))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    "Dunno," Art mumbled, struggling to his feet and brushing the sand off his shorts. Duncan followed suit, extending a hand to Tempe and helping her up. A guy was waving to them from the boardwalk, an apologetic look on his face. "Sorry! New invention of mine! Still has a few technical difficulties!" He called. Art gave him the thumb's up sign.
    Celly had her jelly-knees on and she was slumped against the railing, wearing crooked glasses and reading a magazine upside down. She peered over the top and relaxed. No one was noticing her watching Art.
    An ominous thought popped into her mind.
    NO! I'm not a stalker..

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( Anyone want to rp with me or should i leave Again -.- ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( She can do more than just yell. xD She can cook, deliver mail, use basic magic, and she's a Demo Derby Driver. ))

Tempe sat down and watched, cheering.

"Ah well, decent enough, next time, we'll test more." Hallander commented to himself.

(( Shady, you can RP with Nick and Meg or Marcia.

Ooh, getting close to finishing my pic of Cecelia, then she'll be a new charrie o' mine. =D ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( BRB. . . Partyyy roooccckkk issshhh innn ddaaa houusssee tttooonniiiggghhhhtttt.))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((Brb too, my little sister needs the computer for a sec...))

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Alright Ella. And Lily, I'm not considering you a dictator (Because then I'd hate you (I hate dictators in general. It's my bias. Also, no disrespect intended, Lily.), and plus you'd then have ultimate rule in this thread.

But... You still didn't mention anything about the Bullseye. I'm not surprised or anything, but did you even click the attachment? I suspect you didn't out of not mentioning your say for the Bullseye.))

Joseph continued walking through the boardwalks, examining anything that could be used for health. ((I WOULD use SymBacs, but that's making too much of my ploot, and plus that's taking an element off of Resistance 3. So, not doing that.))