Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2238 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 123817382138218822282236223722382239224022482288233827383238 ... LastLast
Results 22,371 to 22,380 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Hi Serg. ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((So, where you at, Sky?))

(( Me, I'm in my bedroom. xP

Er, Nick and Meg are in Snowhill, Marcia, Hallander, Tempe, and Rance are in Seaside, and Gwendola the Robgoblin is nowhere because I haven't used her yet. xP ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

((Ah. Joseph and Malikov are at Seaside, gathering necessary equipment for a harrowing journey to Sunstone (Something like that...) Valley.

It's much like Resistance 3, except with all the Chimera and stuff. Although, I do plan to use: A train, a boat ride (That eventually gets screwed up as all heck with Widowmakers.), and a Widowmaker fight. Assuming this all does go "On the rails", of course.))

(( Slightly confused, but it sounds like a sound plot.

Hmm... Tempe or Marcia talk to them? Unless you'd rather them meet a creepy guy that mutates people... xP ))

((Hey, don't go mentioning the Mutator like it's all around the place. Herbert Sawicki will find you, and turn you into a biologically explosive landmine with many cysts if you mention the Mutator again... jk. xD

And you can have your charas walk up to them. I'm trying to find out how to get the 'Juggler' trophy in Resistance 3... Dang thing requires me to simultaneously burn, freeze, AND poison 4 enemies at once!))

(( xD Technically, he doesn't mutate them, the evil guy in Blackspore does.

Dang, that sounds hard... Good luck with that. ))

Marcia sulked around, on the lookout for Hallander. If he was following her friends again... She didn't want to think about it. She straightened her hat and noticed a couple of guys. She warily walked up to them. "Hey."

Hallander secretly followed Marcia, taking notes.

Joseph looked down with a frown on his face. He then shoved the woman who hit him away. "Out of my way, child. I have no business with you."

Malikov only followed Joseph, looking at the same girl, with only an expression of worry on his face.

Marcia stared at Malikov and Joseph, confusion apparent in her dark green eyes.

Hallander wrote everything he saw down, in his creepy way. The sunlight glinted off his sunglasses.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Art yawned and woke up, blinking madly from the sun in his eyes. He realized he was still on the beach, the volleyball still resting on his chest. Art yawned and sat up, stretching and tossing the ball over his shoulder. Duncan was sprawled out on the other side of the net, snoring so loudly Art wouldn't be surprised if all of Seaside could hear. "Hey, Duncan! DUNCAN!" Art yelled, grabbing the volleyball and tossing it over the net. The ball hit Duncan squarely in the face. Duncan sat bolt upright, blinking sleep from his eyes with sand cascading down his chest and back. "Wha?!"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (: