Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2237 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 123717372137218722272235223622372238223922472287233727373237 ... LastLast
Results 22,361 to 22,370 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((I'm typing up some of Art's history right now. Gonna be a while xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Duncan gently pushed Art's shoulder. "Come on. Talk to me," He said quietly, searching his friend's face. Art sighed. "When I was little...my dad always told me I'd never be good enough for anything. I would always be a failure, just like my brother-"
    "You have a brother?"
    "Had. My brother died of some weird disease when he 19."
    "I'm sorry."
    Art shrugged. "I didn't know him all that well. I know he's still family, but he was never...around, I guess you could say. He didn't really care about his family all that much."
    Duncan remained silent.
    "Anyways, I started getting depressed. I would always disappear from home for extended periods of time, and when I went back, my dad would always say the same thing: "take a shower and then take the trash out." It really annoyed me, but I did it anyway."
    "You're did is a real-"
    "I know. Believe me, I know. So, one day, I was sick and tired of being walked over all the time and I just...left. I packed my things and I moved out. I haven't seen my dad since. Not that I would want to, anyway."
    Duncan was quiet for a long time.

((This is only Part 1 xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Wow... xP ))

Marcia mailed the letter and sighed, how could Hallander still be around? This time targeting friends?

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

"So...what did you do then?" Duncan asked finally.
    "I traveled. I went from one Inn to another, seeing what the world had to offer. I was excited for a while. I felt free, and happy. Two feelings I hadn't felt in a long time. But then I started to see how horrible the world could be. Death, violence, sickness. It wasn't anything I expected it to be."
    "Well, what did you expect?"
    "I don't know. I just thought the world would be...better somehow. All green and bright and happy. But I never knew how wrong I was. This really bothered me...and saddened me. Every morning I would dread getting up, wondering what sadness awaited me. There was one time I almost got myself killed."
    "What!"
    "Yeah," Art sighed, turning around. There was a long, pale scar on his back. He pushed back some of his hair, and right there on his forehead was a thin, pale line going across his forehead. "I was taking a walk one night and this group of guys were following me. I didn't think anything of it at first, but then they started taunting me. They called me some really awful things. I tried to ignore them, but in the end, it was too much. So I charged them."
    "The fight was really long. Or at least, it seemed like it. I was alone, facing off with about 5 other guys. I'm surprised I managed to hold my own for as long as I did. But then I got really tired, and the guys just finished me off. My whole body felt like it was on fire. I passed out for who knows how long. But when I woke up...I was lying in some bed in some house, perfectly fine except for the two scars I showed you. I had no idea how I got there who did it, but I sure am grateful..."

(( Aww, poor Art... ))

Hallander spotted Duncan and Art and watched them carefully, taking notes.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

"...Wow. I had no idea..." Duncan mumbled, running his fingers through his golden blonde hair.
    Art shrugged. "It's no big deal. People have gone through worse. My story isn't anything special." Duncan shook his head, sighing. "Still, it's really sad your dad was such a jerk. I never knew my dad, but my mom was always there for me," He said, trailing his fingers through the sand.
    "Yeah, well, I'm better off anyway. I know how wrong my dad was, and that counts for something, right?"
    "Right," Duncan said, smiling. "Hey, how about another game? This time I won't go easy on you!"
    "Oh, and you were going easy on me the first time, huh?" Art laughed, getting up. Duncan grinned and followed suit. The two ran off towards the volleyball court, laughing and taunting each other jokingly.

(( I gotta go, it's bedtime. :\ ))

Marcia thought for a moment. Should she tell the guys some creep that mutated people was watching them?
    In the end she decided against it, unless she really had to.

((Awwww! D: Bai!))

(( I'm on now, but until you or someone else gets on I'll be playing Dragon Quest IX or something. xP ))

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Well, I'm on.))