Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2234 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 123417342134218422242232223322342235223622442284233427343234 ... LastLast
Results 22,331 to 22,340 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Bah. I was reading some stuff on Wikipedia.))

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( xP Nice. ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Duncan and Art were playing one-on-one volleyball at the beach, both shirtless.
    "Let's see you top this!" Duncan challenged, spiking the ball over the net. Art dove into the sand, fists outstretched, and knocked the ball back into the air and over the net. Duncan scowled as the ball flew right passed him and into the sand. "Lucky shot..."
    "If you say so," Art laughed, picking himself up and dusting the sand off his shorts.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( Mental...Picture...Epicness. :3 ))

Hallander walked around, taking notes on anybody he spotted. Needs to shave legs or Should trim nosehairs.

(( Hallander is my evil adult guy. xP ))

Marcia was chatting with Cecelia on the phone while checking her mail. "Whaddaya know, Junkmail, Junkmail, Contest offer to go to some place called Vegas, Junkmail, Bill-No thank you...and Junkmail!"

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( D: I killed the thread with my epic mental picture... xP ))

((xD))

Duncan tossed the ball from hand to hand, a hard look in his eyes as he calculated his chances of winning the game. Art stood confidently on the other side, an amused look in his eyes with his arms folded over his chest. "Any day now," He drawled, yawning. Duncan smirked and threw the ball into the air, doing a front flip and kicking it over the net. "Show off," Art muttered as the ball sped towards him. He spun around and kicked it back. Duncan sprinted over to the net and leaped into the air, spiking the ball back over.
    They went back and forth, one gaining the advantage over the other before losing it and scrambling to recover. Finally, Duncan caught the ball as it soared towards him. "I...need...a break..." He choked out breathlessly, falling back into the sand. Art grinned and flopped down himself, catching his breath.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( xP ))

Hallander stopped to watch Duncan and Art, the sunlight glinting off his shades. "Interesting..."

"Are you ready now? Or do you still need some beauty sleep?" Art called over mockingly, a grin spreading over his face. "Yeah yeah," Duncan called back, getting to his feet.

Hallander scribbled down some quick notes, unaware that he, himself, was being watched... Marcia had spotted him and had been following him, her glare like daggers into his back.

Duncan and Art played endlessly until well after sunset, the stars just beginning to peek out in the deep blue sky. "I'm hungry! Want to go grab a bite to eat?" Duncan called out, grabbing his towel off of one of the beach chair's and wiping some of the sweat from his forehead. "Sounds good," Art replied, grabbing his own towel and slinging it over his shoulder.