Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2230 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 123017302130218022202228222922302231223222402280233027303230 ... LastLast
Results 22,291 to 22,300 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Sam sighed, sitting on the worn bench of a garden filled with a strange, milky light. He smiled to himself and laid down on it, and without knowing, saw a face above him. He rose to his feet calmly.
    "I thought I was the only one who knew about it.."
    "You aren't alone, Saburo. This garden was meant to be torn down decades ago, but the environmentalists were on strike and so they left it. The mayor closed it down and dubbed it unlawful to go inside, spreading rumors on Phantom Ninjas.. The only thing dangerous here is the two of us."
    "What do you mean?"
    "You know perfectly well, Sam," said the woman with her smooth, droning voice. She had fat, black headphones sitting on her ears, and she wore a casual white T-shirt with a shattered heart on it, and skinny jeans, with purple Jordans. Her hair was blonde-white with red highlights. She leaned forward and aimed for his face.
    He dodged her kick. She sneered and placed her hands in her pockets.
    "Thought so. It would have been terribly perilous if it weren't you, Sam."
    "I still don't get it."
    "Well, it simply wouldn't be right for me to tell a stranger valuable information, would it?"
    "Go on..."
    Their conversation droned until the sun set and the sky was a bright, blood red. Saburo, being the poet that he was, declared it time to go home as the red sky was an omen of danger. The woman joined him and told him the last bit of facts she had, and they bode eachother goodnight at his door.
    Red smirked.
    Job well done, Clone.
    Thank you, master.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( I give Ella twelve points for longness of post, thirteen points for putting Sam in it, and a billion points for the cliffhanger. =D ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie Dogpaw}
    Katie jumped off the counter and gave the man back his lunch before turning back to Marcia.
    "Are you a bronette too? Although I prefer to use the term brony..." she asked upon seeing the Rainbow Dash hoodie.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Marcia smiled, nodding. "Call me either, they're both true. Although Applejack is my all-time favorite, Rainbow Dash comes in close."

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Sam ruffled his awesome hair and set off to bet, his mind swirling with information.
    "Celly... Evil? I don't get it.."

Meanwhile, the woman was chuckling softly, kicking the dirt at his door until it was practically glued shut. Sam lived alone in a small, neat little mansion, so there was no one inside at the time that was awake, right?
    Unfortunately for the girl, but very fortunate for Sam, Koyuki was still swinging from her ankle, watching it all from the start.
    "No... That's not true! And since when did Celly have her rings removed?" Kimmy gasped, and went off to warn the real Celly, and the rest.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie Dogpaw}
    "For me it's a tie between Rainbow Dash, Princess Luna, and Derpy Hooves. Did you see the new episode today? I was pretty upset when there was 0 Princess Luna in it..." Katie said, trailing off as she remembered throwing her popcorn at the TV screen and running off to buy a hoverboard before Lily found out about her mess.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Star was walking around the board walk, Bored,
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

"Totally. More Princess Luna!" Marcia cheered.

Marcia was on the phone with her sister, Cecelia.
    "Creepy."
    "I know right? But Seaside isn't all bad, I made a friend-"
    "A guy friend?"
    "Maybe, his name is Art."
    "Marci, that's awesome!"
    "I gotta go, bye. Miss ya!" She hung up and went to go buy a new jacket and pair of shoes.

Name: Gwendola
    Character type: Robgoblin
    Character's age: Errr, adult? ((xP))
    Appearance: Short, green, bald, typical female robgoblin.
    Personality: TBPO
    Job/career: Chef, Demo Dery Driver, Postman
    Home realm: The Robgoblin Camp(Near Lakeshore)
    A brief history: TBA

Name: Hallander White
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 36
    Appearance: Short, dark brown hair, shiny black eyes, usually wears black pinstripe suits. Wears square sunglasses.
    Personality: Evil, Slighty Insane.
    Job/career: Max Brawler, Ninja, and Warrior.
    Home realm: TBA
    A brief history: He works with the evil sorcerer in Blackspore. ((More on him later. xP))