Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2187 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 118716872087213721772185218621872188218921972237228726873187 ... LastLast
Results 21,861 to 21,870 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

" mMm" Izzy shook her head. " When did you last see him?"

((( GTG FOR A SEC! ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

There was a loud siren-type noise, and Celly appeared through the double-doors. Her hair had a red streak dividing it, and her ears were intact.
    "I don't suppose I should visit her any less she did me.. They fixed my ears.. Something about having them blasted out from all of the music-hearing.." She muttered faintly, her voice cracked and a bit disordered.

Two hours later
    The nurse nodded at them, and they walked into Sophia's room, which was, surprisingly, no different than a lion's exhibit. Her bed was behind glass, and she was sitting on a bench, reading a book. It was soundproof.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Duncan had wandered home over the 2 hour time lapse. Now he was dressed in a plain black T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. He knocked on Sophia's glass dome and flashed her a smile.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Name: Music Flutter
    Character type: pixie
    Character's age: 18
    Appearance: A taned pixie with light blue eyes and blond hair with black highlights, She use ally ears it down because she looks best with it down, She has angel looking wings they are just white.
    Personality: Loves to sing, Kind, caring, She will help her friends through bad times
    Job/career: She is a pet trainer, And a singer xD
    Home realm:Merry vale
    A brief history:She is a pretty known singer, And she had just got out of school. So she can focus on her dream to be on a pet trainer and a singer, She loves nature and travels all around the realms, She does not like really busy places and places with less nature, So she spends most of her time Being a pet trainer, Singing, And making new friends. But she fears that some day her dream may crumble.

Music flew around Merry vale looking at her feet and smileing
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Kat walked over to Lily, her feet hit the ground lightly with each step. She held her hand out. "We didn't have much of a good greeting since I fell...So i'm Kat. Nice to meet you." she said brightly.
    I smiled. "Oh Kat your so.." I mumbled, trailing off. I smiled. That girl was a bright ball of turquoise energy. Well usually...

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily smiled. "Can't say I've ever met a girl quite like you, Kat," She said with a laugh.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( *Sigh* I wanna rp but i want to rp with someone but i have nobody to rp with, I guess ill go -Walks away head hung low- ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Back! WAIT SHADAWADA! Claire wanza roleplay wif chu!))

Willow was lost in the hussle of MerryVale, and accidently ran into Music, " Oh dear, I'm sorry!"

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((I seriously wonder if anyone would TRY and collaborate with me to RP here for a bit. I'm taking out recreational time (That I would spend playing Resistance 3, that is.) to do this, and obviously I am getting no response whatsoever.))

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Celly blinked at me, and I blinked back. There was something strange about her.
    "Did you get new headphones?" I asked, but the glass prevented the sound from passing so she kept glancing at me, confused. I felt worried and overwhelmed.

Yet again, I was lying on the hospital bed in my capris and tank top. This wasn't the hospital room, that was for sure. A gruff man with an eyepatch stood, next to a young man with a tux, and a woman wearing a red jumpsuit.
    "Welcome to refuge."
    "Welcome to a word of pain," I spat back, getting up. The man in the tux pressed a large, red button on his keys, and a woman who looked just like me appeared with red highlights and headphones, only grayer and a bit tanner.
    "Meet your doppelganger."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER