Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2184 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 118416842084213421742182218321842185218621942234228426843184 ... LastLast
Results 21,831 to 21,840 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Duncan sat at his desk, absently flipping through a book lying wide open in front of him. He was supposed to read four chapters for English by tomorrow, but he just couldn't keep his attention on it for long. Giving up, Duncan rose from his seat and grabbed his jacket off the back of his chair. He shrugged it on and left his room, trudging down the stairs and walking out of the house. Luckily, his mom was at a book club meeting, so she wouldn't be asking him where he was going. The truth was, Duncan didn't even know where he was going. He just felt like he needed a break.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Hi Serg, I wouldn't know... xP

EKFJNEJKFNEF I need my Pen Tablet, I refuse to color lineart without it! *pouts* ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"DYYYUUUUNNNKIIIINNNNN!" Sophia squealed from a distance, her mouth shaped like a :3.
    "Mmhmm. The project? I'm sorry I wasn't here all week- I had to visit Celly who got something near an ear disorder. I'm back now, so we can start."

Celly woke up in cold sweat, her heart pounding out of her chest.
    "What was that?" She whispered as she stared around her hospital room.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((You know, I feel like I want to jack in here, but I do not trust myself doing this, mainly because of of high anger and aggression.

Besides that point: BORED.))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Back :3 I am soooooo tiyad xD But I have a sugary coffee so I should wake up soon =D BTW, Next week I won't be on much after school. I have practice Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Homecoming is Friday xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Duncan nearly fell over from the shock. "That is some voice you have," He said, blinking as he recovered himself. "As for the project, I'm not sure where it's going. I've had no contact with Bludge for weeks."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Kat bounced around happily, speaking about a million words a minute to Misty who seemed to be doing the same. Blake just followed behind them, like always. Kat liked Blake though. Well not like like. He was like a brother since Misty was practically her sister.
    Blake walked silently behind the girls. If Misty's friends saw how she was acting now, they would think she was a completely different person. He smiled at the thought. He found it nice to see his sister happy for a change. It wasn't something that seemed to pop up often now.

Lily randomly popped in on Kat, Misty, and Blake. "Hi!"

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    (( Back :3 I am soooooo tiyad xD But I have a sugary coffee so I should wake up soon =D BTW, Next week I won't be on much after school. I have practice Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Homecoming is Friday xD ))
    (( Epical idea with you know who and Izzy. :3 ))

Sophia seemed to be staring blankly at something off in the distance. She payed no attention what so ever, and her eyes were glassy.
    There was a green flash, and a white bob appeared from the darkness. The girl giggled faintly and faded from view. Behind her was a Sophia that you all knew, only...
    She was quivering on the floor.

Somehow, I was able to hear the faintest noises. I blinked, and heard my own blood pumping faintly. When I went to ruffle my bob, in the place of my ears seemed to be large, metal rings hovering in front of them.
    "How strange.. I never remembered gluing my headphones on.." I sighed, and rotated the rings one, twice, three times. I could only just hear whispering, faint and wordless. I rotated it a couple of more times and they grew louder.
    Where is she?
    Unknown, sir, it isn't possible.. The results are off the charts..
    Impossible!
    Isn't that what I just said, sir?

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

"Sophia?!" Duncan exclaimed, shocked. He dropped by her side, placing a hand on her forehead nervously, wondering what in the world was going on.