Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2176 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 117616762076212621662174217521762177217821862226227626763176 ... LastLast
Results 21,751 to 21,760 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((*salutes* Yes sir!))

Duncan opened the door to his house and poked his head inside.
    Silence.
    He quickly and quietly slipped inside, gently closing the door before making his way to the stairs. Duncan was halfway up when the lights in the kitchen turned on and his mother stepped out. "Duncan? Is that you, honey?"
    Duncan closed his eyes, letting out a soft sigh before stepping away from the staircase. "Yeah. It's me."
    "How was school? Did you make any new friends?"
    Duncan thought about the 3 guys he had ran into that day. That little meeting didn't go so well...
    "Uh...Yeah. Sure."
    Duncan's mother smiled widely. "Really? Oh, I'm so proud!" She said happily, sweeping her son up in a hug. Duncan sighed. "Your confidence in my social skills is overwhelming, mom."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Duncan just made me laugh. ))

" Dooodeeedaaa!" Chip danced through the Seaside boardwalks, ignoring all the strange looks.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( elfnfknerfkefr ))

Tempe twirled throghout Seaside, singing and giggling.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

((I know right? xD))

Lizzy's arms were filled to the brim with grocery bags. Just when she thought things couldn't get any worse, she ran right into someone (Chip) and the bags toppled out of her hands. "Oh, come on!" She sighed, beginning to pick up the mess.

Duncan gently eased himself out of his mother's grip. "Well, um...I'm kind of tired, so I'm just gonna go to bed," He said, quickly escaping to his room.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

" Oppsy-Daisi---Izzy?!" Chip exclaimed.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Nope, but you're close. The name's Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzy. I'm Izzy's twin sister," She explained, dumping some oranges into the paper grocery bag.

DBZNarratorFTW is offline Pro Gamer

Shepard sat down while oiling his arm. He didn't know why it was rusting up so frequently.
    XL SPIRIT BOMB!

" Coolness! I'm Jeff, but Imma chip off the old block, so you can call me Chip." Chip winked.

Lizzy raised an eyebrow. "Sounds good...Chip," She said, finishing up the gathering of her groceries.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Nick warped to Snowhill, and started singing song parodies loudly. "LET'S PUNCH CAPTAIN CRUNCH, THEN WE'LL EAT HIS FACE FOR LUNCH!"

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."