Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2119 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 111916192019206921092117211821192120212121292169221926193119 ... LastLast
Results 21,181 to 21,190 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Oh my god....i want to marry Florence Welch. there. i said it. ))

Bludge blinked. "Are you ok? and no....i'm a telepath......duh...""

"Uhm.....maybe...but we can't worry about that now.....we have to stop roger. " Mitch said, pointing to the screen.
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

Neko got up, and smelled something funny, like a combo of a pizza, and a corndog. She followed the trail to a stranger, eating a corndog that smelled like pizza.
    Hey look, I cleaned out my signature!
    But now it seems empty...

((i'm serious! you know who i'm talking about right?))
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

(...)
    (I have no idea whats going on around me. It's an awkward feeling.)

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Sophia blinked and felt as if something was beating on her back like a drum. She smiled, beaming actually, and giggled, her teeth flashing. She hid her face behind her hands, cackling and punching the boards as she did.
    "I'm such a failure!" She laughed, her face red and her cheeks rosy. "I'm sorry for the coffee - how much was that shirt? It's on me."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((lol its ok luna.....why don't you try to stop roger? that's probably where everyone is heading....and brb....))

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Ah Lunar, we all feel it sometimes. ))

Tempe bought five more pizza corndogs. "Bingo!"

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Oh come on, don't say that," Duncan scoffed, releasing his hold on her. "Are you really worried over my shirt? It's nothing, I have about 5 others that are exactly the same," He said, attempting to wipe some of the coffee off with his hands.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Neko looked at Tempe. "What the heck are those? Corndogs, or something else?"

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((Ello people. I slept till 2 in the afternoon today cause there was no school. Cause of flooding....but yeah I slept till 2...xD))

I quietly stood in front of a mirror as I cut my hair. I trimmed my layers, they had been grown out really badly because I never had the time to fix them. I also cut my bangs which was pretty easy to do. I was used to cutting my hair and cutting others hair. I found it fun to do and I didn't have to spend money to get it done. Which was a good thing, it was just a bit easier to save money. I saw Blake walk right next to me, I had cut his hair right before I had done mine.
    "You gonna dye your hair anytime soon?" Blake asked his sister with a smile.
    I shrugged and put my scissors down, picking up a brush. "Maybe, I need to bleach my hair first before I do that though. Bright color will not show up in my hair. Or yours either." I said and smiled. I then brushed my hair.
    He smiled at his sister. "How did you get so good at cutting hair?" he asked.
    I shrugged again "I had a lot of time when I was on my own to do things. And I also didn't have much money to keep getting it done professionally. So after a lot of practice and help from a few others I guess I got good at it." I answered.
    "You seem to be able to do a lot of things well."
    I shook my head. "It may seem like it but really I only know how to do a few things well. People just don't get that." I said and put hairspray in my hair. "So where are we going?" I asked, turning to Blake.
    "Snowhill." Blake told her.
    I nodded. "Then let's go." I said and we made our way out of the hotel we were staying at.