Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2096 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 109615961996204620862094209520962097209821062146219625963096 ... LastLast
Results 20,951 to 20,960 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Hi, And the crazy lady.." Star said her eyebrow rasieing, Nowing her name but just wanted to call her that.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" I'm goin, I'm goin..." Izzy grumbled, grabbing her bag of snowberry.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Rika jumped onto Star "BAHHAHHAHAHAHIHUKCFTDDFUYJH!" then yelled "TURN INTO A CAT! PROVE IT! FLUFOTUKFOLUIYV"

Rina landed on the floor "ow..." then got up and grabbed five more pieces of gummyfruit to take with her, she dragged rika out the door and they went to their room in the dojo.
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lizzy sighed and clutched her bag of popcorn to her chest, quickly following Izzy.

Lily growled and dragged the couch out into the yard, shoving it aside and taking out her phone, dialing the local furniture store.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( Someone isn't big on pooopcorn xD))

Izzy shoved a piece of her snowberry into her mouth, getting her hand stuck. " AHHGH" She choked, her hand flying out of her mouth.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Lizzy facepalmed, shaking her head.

A truck appeared in front of the Dojo's gates, and two men leaped out. Lily helped them load the old couch into the back, and unload the new one. "Thanks guys," She said, slapping them on the back and handing them a small sack of coins.
    As the truck drove away, Lily carefully maneuvered the new couch into the Dojo, positioning it in the living room. Placing her hand on the back, she whispered a spell under her breath. This way, whoever spilled on the couch would receive x10 the amount of stains on their clothes. Satisfied, Lily grabbed her notebook off the coffee table and jogged up the stairs to her room, quietly closing the door behind her.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Izzy's going to completely lose it when she finds gummyfruit stains on her designer purses xD ))

" Critics..." Izzy muttered, spinning around and smacking into a wall. She fell to the floor, and though she wasn't badly hurt, she didn't bother getting back up.

Lizzy stared at her sister for a long moment. She then shrugged, shoveling another handful of popcorn into her mouth and walking away.

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

((Rina's the one who stained it claire .-. so nothing happens to izzy XD))

rina stared at her clothes, millions of stains were on it. She shrugged "meh, i was gonna replace these anyway.."
    rika continued getting dragged by Rina, still blurring her head about Star.
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

" Way to be a good sister." Izzy called, pulling her hair up into a ridiculous looking messy bun on top of her head with the pink hairband she had on her wrist.