Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2090 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 109015901990204020802088208920902091209221002140219025903090 ... LastLast
Results 20,891 to 20,900 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Kayla
    Sometimes i wish that i had never been born, But i was and i had to live with it, I sighed, The crying stopped and a girl walked up to me, "Wanna go shopping with me and my friends?" Sh asked her friends snickering but i just nodded and went shopping with them, Them talking about some plan but i ignored it.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((Thanks Ella! And poor Soph D:>))
    {Katie Dogpaw}
    Katie quickly ran back to where she stayed and packed as much of her stuff as she could into her bag. She promised herself she could buy some new Warriors books, but that would mean stopping in Sanctuary. After all, they did have the best quality books there! Katie then raced out the door and hopped on her hoverboard, using her mount to go down the path to Sanctuary. She knew it would be faster to just use a teleporter, but those things freaked her out, no matter how safe the Druids promised her they were.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"You'll just have to hang on to me," Duncan replied, pulling her up onto the hoverboard. "Hang on," He told her, riding down the road.

((Katie could run into Lizzy, who's out shopping xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Kayla
    I was shopping with them and one of the girls tapped my back i turned around and than another tipped my back than i turned back around one of the girls at threw a bucket of water all over me thay all laughed and walked away, I ran out of the store and ran an ran back home.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

((Ok Lily!))
    {Katie Dogpaw}
    Katie sped down the path on her hoverboard, reaching Sanctuary after a while. Suddenly running into a crowd, her hoverboard automatically stopped, sensing all the people, and Katie was flung off, landing on a patch of grass in front of a store.
    "Hey, watch it!" Somebody yelled at her. Katie just shook her head and rubbed it as she sat up, propping herself up with one arm.

"Hey, you okay?" Lizzy asked, emerging from the store. She dropped her shopping bags onto the ground and hurried over, crouching down by Katie.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

{Katie Dogpaw}
    Katie looked up at Lizzy, confused for a second.
    "Huh? Oh!- Yeah, I should be fine- I have a pretty thick head," she said with a small laugh and got up, brushing the dirt off of her pants. She then looked past Lizzy and into the street, not spotting the familiar glow of her hoverboard.
    ".....annnd somebody just stole my hoverboard. Great," she mumbled to herself as she raced past into the street to check.

Lizzy smiled and picked up her shopping bags again, rushing after Katie.

{Katie Dogpaw}
    After a bit of searching, she turned back to Lizzy.
    "Yup, definitely gone. Hey, I didn't catch your name- mine's Katie, Katie Dogpaw," she then said, extending her hand to shake with a smile.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( SOWWY! I had to study with my mom for science. It was so inappropriate in many ways...Buuuuut, Can Izzy go barge in in a minute? ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9