Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2089 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 108915891989203920792087208820892090209120992139218925893089 ... LastLast
Results 20,881 to 20,890 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Sorry I haven't gotten on..))
    {Katie Dogpaw}
    Katie shivered as she walked through Snowhill, rubbing her arms. She had lived here for awhile now, but she couldn't adjust to the cold weather, plus she hated wearing all those poofy jackets to keep her warm. Stopping in the middle of the road, Katie got an idea. What if she moved to Seaside? She could always take a short-cut through the wilds instead of using the paths to save time, too.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

{Sophia}
    She flushed even more and though up of an excuse to wash her face.
    "I'l be over there, this bloody mascara doesn't clean itself, you know," She sighed in her accent and trotted off into a nearby restaurant, running into the bathroom and checking herself in the mirror. Her cheeks were both red and black with smudges and she imagined how ugly she looked in the scene. Streaks of clean skin shone where her tears marked, and her nose was a bit odd, as in the tip was pushed in and the rest was snapped or purple. She turned on the sink and rubbed herself in it, looking up so often to check herself. She exited the restroom, and later the diner too, running back and sitting on the bench near Duncan.
    "Is it better now? I washed it and I can't get the bloody purple stuff off! I mean, I know they're bruises but my mum told me they would have been calmed by water. Why isn't it calming!?"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"A little bit. I still think you need a doctor, though," Duncan said, in the process of dabbing some of the coffee and blood off his shirt.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Kayla
    I sat on another bench still crying, I covered her face with her head crying so much, Some girls nearby calling me names, I hated my life. I wish had had one friend in my life and school.. Ones that wont make fun of me..
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

"Alright," She said, in a fluster. She dabbed her nose with a light finger every so often to try and mend it herself, but it ended up only making it painful and slow.
    "Can you call them already? I haven't been to Sanctuary in a while and I have no idea how far the hospital is. All I know it that it's somewhere uptown.

"I have a faster way," Duncan said, producing his cell phone again. He tapped a button on it, and his hoverboard appeared. He handed her a helmet before putting on his own, hopping onto a hoverboard and holding a hand out to her.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( Lilly can Kayla and duncan Become friends tomorrow or later? ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

((As soon as he's open xD))

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((Where is everybody? Would it be ok if Katie ran into them?))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

{Sophia}
    She blinked and jumped on herself, putting on the helmet as she did. She wobbled for a minute and received odd glances from nearby pedestrians. She glanced around for a saddle or a steering wheel and saw none.
    "What.. Do I hold.. onto?" She asked quietly, not willing to lay down on it like a plank of wood.

(( Sanctuary. Soph broke her nose and Duncan helped her and I triple bet that she's going to start doodling on her diary about this. xD ))