Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2087 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 108715871987203720772085208620872088208920972137218725873087 ... LastLast
Results 20,861 to 20,870 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

" Isabelle, stop looking at that sign! We have better things to do!" Sylvia grumbled. " Shut up!" Izzy smacked the air around where she imaged Sylvia.
    " Don't be so disrespectful!"
    " People are staring..."
    "We need to work on that , too."
    " Put a clam in it, or whatever you fishy things say...."

Finally Sylvia was quiet. Izzy spun around, feeling herself tumble back onto the ground. "Oh dear, I'm sorry!" Izzy sighed, seeing the girl she ran into.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Kayla
    I walked into my house, "Kayla! I have news for you!" Mom called out, Kayla walked into the lving room and sat down in a chair, "We are moving again sweetheart." My mom said, I sprang out of my chair "IM SICK AND TIRED OF MOVING! I JUST WANNA STAY HERE! WHY DO YOU ALLWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME!" I screamed at Mom and ran up the stairs of my house and running into my room and slamming the door and locking it and jumped onto me bed and started to cry onto my pillow.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Izzy shrugged, grabbing a streetlamp to help herself up. " Busy people..." She mumbled unnder her breath, flipping her ponytail behind her shoulder.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

{Sophia}
    Tears of pain and slight humiliation escaped her shut eyes. Laughter crowded around them. She blinked, got up slowly, shook her head and burst into a silent pool of tears, running away, not bothering to smother the dirt and coffee off her jeans.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

(( Should Izzy go after her, or Duncan? ))

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Kayla
    I decided to take a walk so a walked out of my room down the stairs and out the door not even speaking or looking at my mom, I walked the way i last saw that boy.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Duncan, please xD))

"Hey! Wait!" Duncan yelled, struggling to his feet. He glared around at the crowd of laughing onlookers. All of them shut up at once. He turned and sprinted after Sophia, catching up with her and grabbing her wrist. "Wait!"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( It's a private moment. xD I want them to get to know eachother and stuff before she goes all gaga on him. Claire can RP with Celly and Luna! ))

Celly sighed, ruffling her bob once more while reading Defense Against The Dark Arts For Morons. Luna nudged the book shut and tugged her upstairs, into Izzy's room.

(( Okie dokie, Claire can tease from the distance xD Meanwhile, Izzy will go bother Kayla (; ))

{Sophia}
    She gasped, the force in her body that was pushing her forth snapped back and she ended up nose-to-broken-nose. Sophia felt herself going red and shrinking.
    "Y-yes?" She teared, mascara smearing her cheeks(thankfully) so that it hid her flushing.