Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2062 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 106215621962201220522060206120622063206420722112216225623062 ... LastLast
Results 20,611 to 20,620 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Mitch giggled again. "You obviously don't know me then....hmm.... that's weird....Roger was supposed to meet me here...."
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily opened her mouth to say something when she froze. "GET DOWN!" She suddenly yelled, tackling Mitch to the ground just as the booth behind them exploded.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Action moment! I think Imma drown Izzy, for effect xD Jk, She's just going to get soaked (; ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Mitch blinked. "What the heck?!" He growled as he pulled his shock gauntlet out of his backpack.
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

((Lol Claire xD))

Lily pushed herself to her feet, turning to confront whoever had shot at them. A group of men stalked forward, all of them scowling. "Hand over the core and nobody needs to get hurt."
    "Yeah right!" Lily scoffed. Her eyes were suddenly glowing, nothing but white. Her hair swept back, as if a breeze were blowing, and held her hands out. A large, beach ball sized orb of Light formed there, and shot towards the enemy.
    "Let's go!" She yelled, grabbing Mitch by the wrist and running away from the men, who were cursing as they tried to dodge the blow.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Mitch broke away from her hand. "I can handle this." He said as he plugged the core into his glove. "Come get some!" He growled, as his glove began to crackle.

Izzy looked up, screaming as she noticed a 30 foot high wave stretching above her. She was too far away for anyone to hear, and it was too late to run. The wave grabbed her, and pulled her out to sea. She continued to scream for help, but she had to much water in her mouth. She let go, giving up. Her body gently sunk to the bottom, but Izzy could feel herself breathing heavily. She looked up. She was still underwater. She caught her breath, standing up. She crawled along the rocky bottom of the sea. Whispers could be heard around her.

(( POWER MOMENT xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Lily stood there, scowling. "Whatever, I'm helping you," She said, standing by him. "I'll buy you some time while you get that stupid thing to work!" She exclaimed, running to meet the men. She punched one in the face, sending him really before dropping down and sweeping one leg around, tripping over several others. But it seemed like more were coming. Scowling, Lily flipped over, kicking one in the face and landing on another's shoulder. She cupped her hands together and slammed her fists onto the side of the guy's head, knocking him out.

"Get down!!" Mitch yelled

(( You go girl xD ))

Several fish swam around Izzy , staring at her with beady black eyes. Izzy shivered in their presence, but continued to walk weakly, still in shock.