Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2053 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 105315531953200320432051205220532054205520632103215325533053 ... LastLast
Results 20,521 to 20,530 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Ugh....Terrific....Yeah I'm fine." I said, standing up. I opened the door and saw Lizzy. "Hi there, Liz."

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((The second basement is hidden, Serg. Only Lily, James, and Other James know about it.))

"Way to keep a low profile, genius," Lily scoffed, looking around at the mess.

Lizzy grinned. "Hiya! You wanna go shopping or something?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Oops. I didn't know that was a secret basement. Ignore that then.))

Joseph warped over to the Netherworld. He didn't know why he was doing this, but he was wanting to upgrade his Immolator Axe to a new level.

I smiled back. "Um, sure. I need to get my blue highlights done again, anyways. And I could get a new wardrobe." I said, giggling. I walked back into my room and got my wallet. "You ready?" I asked.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"....Sorry! I'm studying a new field of science entirely, so I can't be certain what will work and what will explode. This James isn't good at Science. The other James is great at it. It was because he lost his memory and I didn't.... Longish story."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"Yep! Where to first?" Lizzy asked, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

Lily smirked. "Just be careful. You aren't supposed to be here, remember."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"Hmmm.....I guess we can go to the Salon at the mall." I said, closing the door. I took my wand out of it's case and put it in my boot. "Don't want anybody to see that now do we? Come on." I giggled, running down the hall and to the stairs.

Lizzy laughed and followed her.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((DANG INTERNET, DID IT AGAIN.))

Joseph continued into the Netherworld Forge. It was as hot as ever, but Joseph walked towards the Upgrade Anvil. He set his Immolator Axe down, and started searching for upgrading elements to the axe.

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"I created a new timeline, you could thank me for this one. Anyway, James is going to have fun with these three new fields of science no one else has thought of... I'm going to hide the fourth one from him that allows Time Travel.... Who knows what HE would do with that. I miss my timeline.... My wife." He gives a distant stare, then says, "Anyway, that was my fault.... So let's get a move on, I'll clean up."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.