Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2050 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 105015501950200020402048204920502051205220602100215025503050 ... LastLast
Results 20,491 to 20,500 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Yeah. He got turned into a weapon, so now he's Lily's sword. xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Y.. Y-.... Look, you'll know in time....." I literally couldn't finish it.
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 09-04-2011 at 12:20 PM.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Lily shrugged. "If you say so."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Wish I could tell you in the RP. It's Lily obviously. But he can't say it in the RP. Or can he? ))

"....Well, It's time for me to explain.... Lily, I didn't mean a single word I said on that day. And there was nothing that I could hate more than myself.... I wanted you to know the truth, but I couldn't say it. I was meant to die.... I was designed to end a curse.... And I didn't want you or anyone else getting hurt by my death, or to you, it would be my disappearance. At least you could hate me when I left... That's what I felt was important, that you didn't wish I was back.... that you didn't regret my leaving. I know the logic seems poor but..."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph asked Lily a question. "Hey Lily, can you see about my axe? Sorry to intervene, but I need to know something about it. It's just... It just feels like it's dull."

"James, shut up and listen to me. You're my best friend, and I wouldn't want anything to ever come between us like that. Do you realize how much you hurt me? I'd rather have died, knowing you were still my friend, than living a life haunted by the thought that you hated me. Those were the worst days of my life. So please, be as inconsiderate and as selfish as you want, I don't care."

And I just sat in silence, and I finally said.

"...And I regret them.... all that time Lily was focused on you.... every second.... how I messed up. I was trying to think of you, but I thought wrong.... and these last few months have been cruel to me... making me review every second of it, over and over again.... and it made me long to fix it... I don't want to mess up again.... every second I wasted asleep was...."

"If this is your way of apologizing, you're forgiven. But I think we should be more focused on how to get you turned back. Then we can really talk."

And I noted that she didn't understand what I meant. "Other James has probably been busy....."

Lily didn't respond. The truth was, she had no idea if Other James was busy or not. She hadn't seen him at all since the day they met.