Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2024 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 102415241924197420142022202320242025202620342074212425243024 ... LastLast
Results 20,231 to 20,240 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Um, Joseph isn't the Fourth Overlord, Ella. They're both seperate.))

Joseph was confused. "Why me? I wasn't the one who forged these. It was him." He pointed to the Overlord. "Oh, and thanks for this new axe."

Joseph looked at the axe. It looked much like the same as his old Radiant Axe, but it seemed to have pure magma lining and blanketing the blade of the axe.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Sorry, I confuse the two Constantly. ))

"What now? Do we go?" I asked, slipping out of Celly's reach and climbing to my feet.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

((I'm so sleepy.....))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

The Overlord responded to Sophia's question. "Not yet. I have yet to forge armor, but unfortionately, due to the loss of so many resources needed to forge the weapons, I am not able to do so. My Dark Crystal count is too low to forge even one set of Infernal Armor, and Elemental Armor is out of the question. Arakis's beam attacks are not element-based, so to speak."

I facepalmed.
    "Use the Blacksmith station down there, bro. We're more used to our own weapons. We don't need your toys, even if our old-schooled ways seem weaker, they're ten times better,".

The Overlord snapped. "You don't understand. The Infernal Armor is a legend. If you get hit with an explosive, you'll survive with barely any burn marks on you. If you get a heavy object thrown at you, you won't be forced back even a step. This armor cannot be created by normal means, either. It requires:

50 Fairy Gems, 5 Dark Crystals, and 20 Iron Bars. The Dark Crystals reinforce the Iron, and the Fairy Gems add the viable effects that I stated before."

I cocked a hip.
    "To MerryVale we goooo!" But Celly responded quicker. She warped to and back from MerryVale, holding a sack of gems.
    "Here. We can get the Crystals and Bars from Smitty."

The Overlord looked inside the bags, but was disappointed in Celly's work. "This will not do. Dark Crystals only grow in dark caverns. Places where unspeakable horrors grow. I know of a location to get Dark Crystals, but it is a dangerous place. It's a subterranean mining complex that was abandoned because of mutagenic corruptions and twisted beasts. This place here: is the Phazon Mines."

The Overlord pointed at a specific location on his map. It showed the location of a mining site near Briarwood. The Phazon Mines was known as the place of where one of the toughest minerals grow: Phazite. But, it is also a source of Dark Crystals to forge armor. Joseph spoke out. "Wait... I know the Phazon Mines. That's where solid Phazite thrives! Why can't we get that, too?"

"Phazite is an extremely solid and dense mineral. Unless we can get something that can punch through 12 feet of Steel in density, we can't get it out of anywhere. If you want to try and get some, be my guest."

"Dude - They are Fairy Gems, not the Dark Crystals. Check yo' eyes!"

The Overlord snapped again. "Dark Crystals are NOT Fairy Gems. They're dark ver- Just look." He then took out what looked like a Fairy Gem, but only black and had orange spines protruding from it.

"THAT's what we're looking for."