Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2016 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 101615161916196620062014201520162017201820262066211625163016 ... LastLast
Results 20,151 to 20,160 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

" CUZ BABY ITT'S COOOLD OUUUUTSIDE!" Izzy scream-sang, doing high kicks, regardless of it being over 90 degrees outside.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Uhm....hello? can someone help me out of this pit??" Roger yelled, sounding exhausted.....
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lizzy blinked and looked up. She thought she could hear yelling, and sounded as though it was down in the basement...She set the remote on the coffee table and got up, stretching before leaving the room to investigate.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"C'mon!! somebody?!?!?!? i'm not a huge fan of the dark....." ((lol))
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

((Lol xD))

Lizzy opened the door to the basement and jogged down the steps, grabbing a flashlight off the shelf and turning it on, pointing it around. The light fell onto a large pit and she walked over, shining the light down into the hole. "Huh...Looks like we have an uninvited guest..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Blake blinked a couple times before waking up. He yawned "Misty, why are you messing with my hair?" he asked, sounding tired still.
    "I don't know, why are you laying on the ground?" I asked him.
    He shrugged. "Cause I fell asleep there. Uh-derrr." he said.
    I rolled my eyes but laughed anyway.

"Guest? i thought this place was deserted.....anyway, get me the heck out of here!!" He shouted.

"And why should I? You've intruded in a place you don't belong. I have half a mind to just leave you down there," Lizzy said, mulling it over.

Now this made roger mad. So mad in fact that it triggered his armor.Millions of microscopic metallic fibers popped out of his skin, binding together magnetically to form an impenetrable defense. "I said, LET. ME. OUT!!" He roared, pounding into the side of the ditch.

((like my explanation of rogers powers?))

Lizzy leaped back. "I was only kidding! Sheesh, chill out before you blow a vein or something!" She exclaimed. Her eyes glowed a brilliant shade of bright red and she held her hands out, both of them glowing the same color as her eyes. A series of transparent steps the same color as Lizzy's eyes and hadns formed into a stairwell for Roger to climb up.