Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2013 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 101315131913196320032011201220132014201520232063211325133013 ... LastLast
Results 20,121 to 20,130 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Sorry i'm doing homework right now and you guys are confusing me causee well i'm tired...xD))

((hmm...............water...........and burnt tea.....))
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((AH! Thanks for the welcome
    Name: Katie Dogpaw
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 15 (:O, she never ages! xD)
    Appearance: A tall, slightly tanned girl with noticeably bright pink hair that she wears down in two low pig-tails. Her outfits vary, but she's usually found in a white felt beret, a dark purple farming vest (from the farming, I mean), bright white skinny jeans, purple and black quarry crawler boots, and Blackspore Gloves.
    Personality: TBPO, but I'll try to stay along the lines of energetic but serious at the right times, and tries her best to crack as many jokes as possible.
    Job/career: Usually stays as an adventurer, but has the skills of a ninja and a clutsy archerer when needed.
    Home realm: She never really had a Home Realm, but she tends to stay in Lakeshore longer than neccessary in her travels.
    A brief history: N/A))
    {Katie Dogpaw}
    Katie blinked awake, instantly hitting her face with her hand as it flew to protect her eyes from the seemingly-blinding light shining down on her.
    "Ow..."
    She heard somebody laugh behind her, and she yelped with surprise, yelping again when she hit the ground. She shook her head and looked around, her eyes slowly adjusting to the light.
    "Where am I?" She mumbled, rubbing her head and propping herself up with her other hand. The man stepped out of the shadows, wearing a bright white suit. He had a bit of a tan, and sandy blonde hair. His bright green eyes twinkled with amusement, and a wide grin spread across his face. He offered her a hand and she took it, sighing as she got up.
    "Where am I?" She repeated groggily, shaking her head.
    "You're at my house. I found you in my travels, just lying on the road. You've been unconscious for quite awhile," the man finally answered. "May I ask your name?"
    "Oh, uhm, thanks, and I'm uh....uh...Ka-......" She rubbed her head, not remembering much. "Katie.....uh, Dog....Dogpaw! Katie Dogpaw."
    "Seems like you're having trouble remembering....but you'll be fine out there. A lot of people start out here brand new and have no idea about anything, but they find their way around. In fact, that's how I started out," the man then said.
    "Oh, I hope so...anyways, thanks for helping me!" Katie called as she raced out of the house and down the street, completely forgetting to even learn the man's name. As she looked around, she recalled the name of the city.
    "Snowhill," she mumbled to herself.
    ((That is, of course, if I can RP without my form being accepted by the bosses >.>))

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

((just Rp..........lol.......))
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

((um serriously...you can rp.....))

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Sorry for just vanishing off the face of the RP guys. I won't bore you with the details, so let's just RP. xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Hai there peepz.....Claire is grumpy....xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((And why is Cwaire-Bear gwumpy? D: ))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Because.......

Claire tiene que ir al bano xD

And sum personal stuff xD ))

Izzy emerged from her room, wearing another crazy outfit. She wore a sparkly red tube top, a tie-dye tiered ruffle skirt, a green and orange polka dotted jacket, and some rainbow Frikes. And who could forget her special hat?
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 09-01-2011 at 09:47 PM.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

((Anything i can do? XP
    Probaly not because people like to ignore me on AB XP))
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)