Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2012 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 101215121912196220022010201120122013201420222062211225123012 ... LastLast
Results 20,111 to 20,120 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Lily said she went to do some business and left. Also - The point we started over was to keep it FR-Related. So far, there aren't any gods in FR, unless the designers decided to look up AB and go like 'How about a Volcano God?!' and start molding it in. If you do, I quit, because the entire purpose was to prevent something like this happening. That goes for you too, Serg. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((Wow......I missed quite a bit, didn't I? Anyways, I'm going to try and come on here again.....I'll go re-do my form and come back.......if it's ok with you guys that I RP on here again, of course.))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

((Ugh....well actually, following that logic, there should be no rp at all because our characters don't exist in-game....))
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

((and of course Rosie!!!)))
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ella Sparkleflower View Post
    (( Lily said she went to do some business and left. Also - The point we started over was to keep it FR-Related. So far, there aren't any gods in FR, unless the designers decided to look up AB and go like 'How about a Volcano God?!' and start molding it in. If you do, I quit, because the entire purpose was to prevent something like this happening. That goes for you too, Serg. ))
    ((Well, technically, I might phase out 'Dark Aether' by tomorrow, and just keep Arakis and his Spider Army down in the Realms. Either way, the Dark Aether was just a test. So, that was just a prototype. By this point, Dark Aether's already phased out anyways. Meh, I am just too lazy to edit out Dark Aether... Bajeez. Maybe I need to stop using the toilet so much for my brainfarts. Ya know, IN THE BATHROOM!))

The Overlord noticed something; The disturbance was actually a lie. "Wait, huh? It's gone? Well... I guess that's one thing that's failed... Or must have been a fluke."

((There, proves my point that Dark Aether's phased out.))

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((Wow, Lily's in charge now? *Gives applause.* And I'm not getting into this volcano business.....))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

(( -facepalm- You get what I mean. HII ROSIE! Mistress Wiwith and I are practically co-owners. xD))

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Of course, Arakis is a character of mine, so he is forced to stay. Plus, he's a giant Spidah. xD.

It's too bad that there's no 40 foot spider in FR... but Arakis is still a Spidah, dang it!

*Tackeglomps Rosie for no reason. Thrown from a catapult, too. BOULDAH TIME! XD))

((I'm sorry but i don't know what you mean. and as i stated he isn't even a true god. he's a spirit, and there are spirits in freerealms.....and thanks for the help Rosie....always appreciated....))

(( Alright, do whatcha want, but don't expect any support from me. -secretly holds up GO BULDGE poster- ))