Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2002 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 100215021902195219922000200120022003200420122052210225023002 ... LastLast
Results 20,011 to 20,020 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Kelsey shook her head. "Forget I asked. Shall we walk?" She suggested, beginning to do so.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"Uhm...sure." Bludge replied, unsure of why the universe suddenly decided to fire reason....
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

"So, how come you were in such a hurry to get out of school? I mean, I know anyone would want to get out of that prison, but you looked especially anxious. Care to comment?" Kelsey asked, as if it were no big deal, but inside, she was burning with curiosity.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Name: Alex Glassblaze
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 15
    Appearance: She has long silky reddish orange hair with lots of freckles, She has light blue eyes.
    Personality: Stands up for herself, Understanding, Talks alot at times, Gets mad easy at times, And gets sassy when mad
    Job/career: Non
    Home realm: Sanctuary
    A brief history: She has been going to school at a local Highschool, She has been popular her whole intire life, She is called a nerd at times for her straight As she has had for MANY years, She get hovered by many people at school, She takes in the popularty at times and gets sassy at times when you make her mad.

(( Gosh i think this might be my new fav charrie.. o_O ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((YEAH, IMA BACK. Just finished my homework of Scientific Notation for Advanced Math, and that's all teh homework I got. 8D

Recap?))

((We sorted 'time warped' to before the explosion, so we can continue that if you want...))

"Hmm? oh....that....well i heard Ms Chars and Mr Hanover Making some creepy noises from the teachers lounge....so....i figured i'd better make a brake for it..." He lied....however he did hear some squealing....
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Eh, the TIME WARP doesn't cause much of a problem to me. Thanks for TIME WARPing there, too. I didn't want to miss alot of the action, since the Fourth Overlord is CRITICALLY important for that event.))

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Alex finally got out of school, Her eyes on a book. she pushed her hair out of her eyes.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Kelsey raised an eyebrow. She could tell he was lying, but she didn't push. "Really? Because I figured it was Ms. Robins and Mr. Fiabo who 'had it going on'," She said, using air quotes.