Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2000 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 100015001900195019901998199920002001200220102050210025003000 ... LastLast
Results 19,991 to 20,000 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((or your hedgehog could be the real life tiny rodent.....of wait...nvm...i do not wanna go back there again...lol and for you lily, i'm always open. ))
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Aw, shucks Mitch Lily and Mitch? I might make a girl who goes to the same school as Bludge too ))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( 2000 pages. Woot! ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

((hehe.....it is a mile stone....and suuure......so...you wanna start lily? and who are your characters sky?))
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Name: Kelsey Flamesky
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 15
    Appearance: Flaming red hair with gold strands that really stand out in the light, striking green eyes, dimples on both cheeks, and a nice smile
    Personality: Spunky; independent; stands up for herself, her friends, and for what she believes in; very stubborn
    Job/career: Adventurer, Ninja
    Home realm: Lakeshore
    A brief history: Kelsey was born in the small town of Lakeshore. She lived there for 13 years before moving to Sanctuary and enrolling in their local middle school. She now attends their local High School, and is considered 'popular' by many, but she doesn't let that go to her head.

Lily strolled through the boardwalk, whistling as she looked at all the shops. They were selling all sorts of things, like jewelry and clothing, and even things like soap and parts for machines.
    Last edited by beautimus1; 09-01-2011 at 05:39 PM.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Braveshield1 View Post
    ((or your hedgehog could be the real life tiny rodent.....of wait...nvm...i do not wanna go back there again...lol and for you lily, i'm always open. ))
    I am not having my chareter a tiny hedgehog..Blue is blue he looks like what he looks like.
    Makarov...knows....Yuri...-Soaps last words.

((deving, please remember the parentheses (()) [[]] {{}} okay? And hedgehogs are not in FR, so I really do hope you change that.))

((well you know, this time around bludge is 15...sooo....they wouldn't be in the same grade......>_>....))

((Yeah they would, if she was only a couple months older. I can change it if you want...))

((i don't care really.....just thought i'd mention it....ok...now where was i.....))
    Bludge hurriedly walked out of school. as much as his power excited him, it also reminded him of the horrible things he could do (and on occasion has done) with them. that dark memory was enough to unsettle him to the point of slight impulsive muscle spasms, brought on by the stress.....