Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1987 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 98714871887193719771985198619871988198919972037208724872987 ... LastLast
Results 19,861 to 19,870 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Ella is Ella-Bella, Misty is Misty-May, Claire is Claire-Bear, blah blah blah....))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( GUESSSHSH WHO WANZA RP WITH Y'ALL???!!!! Wow, This show is so weird.... I also Clairey and Oh, Claire XD Actually, Oh, Claire is a catch phrase xD))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Name: The Emperor Spider
    Character type: Spider (Is it okay him being a Spider?)
    Character's age: Unknown, likely 205. (Old, he is. xD)
    Appearance: Refer to image here:
    Spider Emperor.jpg Very dark, and quite huge, compared to a regular human. Size is over 40 feet in height. Also known to exhibit Light and Dark affilated abilities. Specializes in beams, melee attacks, and also can be able to charge, despite the huge height this spider examplifies. Has 5 legs, multiple orange tendrils sticking out of his head, 3 "prong" appendages (Used for beam attacks.), and no eyes whatsoever.
    Personality: Unknown.
    Job/career: Unknown, although it is transcribed that it is a Wizard.
    Home realm: Unknown, although theorized in Briarwood, in the Briarwood Depths.
    A brief history: Nothing is known about this huge spider. All that can be known is that it is created from a great Evolution process, which led to him having such a large size. Also commands all of the spiders in existence, and is considered the "Alpha and Omega" of the spiders as well. It is theorized that the Spider Emperor is in fact the ruling caste of the spiders, and outranks even the two existing Queen Spiders in the realm. It is speculated, in fact, from ancient dialect that the Spider Emperor will "come out of his Sanctum and wreak havoc across the realms, and conquering all that stands before him." However, the Spider Emperor does not have any visible traits of the usual Spider Castes. He only has 5 legs, a large mouth, multiple orange tendrils sticking out, and 3 prong-like appendages used for multiple ranged attacks. It is not clear how his form was created, but it could be because of some outside Corruptions that caused this form to be created.

((As far as I know, this may seem a bit... troubling.))

Mitch donned the gloves. "Nice right?"
    Now a normal person would have just walked away and wondered if Mitch had been dropped on his head. but Jason knew him better than that. what do they do?"
    "Hmm? oh right! well they should be able to electrify anything that is a conductor...
    "

"They shoot lightning?"
    "Yup."
    "So....what do you plan to use them for?"
    "uh......stuff...."
    "Cool."
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

((what tha....))
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( All tey call me is Shadow ._< I want to roleplay on H&DE But nobody will do tat with me ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

((thats not a spider in the picture ya know.....it only has five legs.....))

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Braveshield1 View Post
    ((thats not a spider in the picture ya know.....it only has five legs.....))
    ((That's why I said that it has no visible physical traits as the usual Spider Castes. Gotta read all of what I put, man. xD))

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((I am even more confused now...))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( All I saw was the picture, but I'm pretty sure that isn't in FR >.< ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9