Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1974 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 97414741874192419641972197319741975197619842024207424742974 ... LastLast
Results 19,731 to 19,740 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((YAY! Just remember, we're all trying to keep it FR related now, so if you think something doesn't fit in with the setting, you should ask everyone here if they're okay with it. Alrighty? Let's get going! ))

Lily yawned and walked around the boardwalk at the Jamboree, her VIP pass on a lanyard hanging from her neck. She observed some of the booths set up, selling all sorts of things like jewelry and books, to popcorn and candy.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( I am doing something evil ova on HD&E... Hehehehehhehehehehheehehe... ROLEPLAY!!! ))

Nick strutted around Seaside like nobody's buisness.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( Im gonna make a new Charrie and pretend Star went to go to Blairwood to vist family ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy flipped her hair, then twitched. She skipped happily down the board walk, her hands bouncing up and down by her waist.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Tibleam resisted Joseph's commands, and Joseph got up, only to skulk away, to what apparently is a jamboree, to be left alone for himself. He does not want anyone to be with him. He feels dead inside. Something is keeping him from living up to his usual self. Something apprently has infested him, and has giving him the feeling that all he thinks is just being left alone, inside a cell for his "Captors" to hear his screams.

A few minutes later, he was next to Lily, but he still didn't want to talk. So he didn't acknowledge her, or even take a glance at her.

((By the way, Lily, I gawtz a plot about the Fourth Overlord to discuss with you.)

((fine with me and hiya!))
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Er, hi Mitchell?? Er, guess I'm new since you left. xP ))

Nick and Meg par-TAYED!!

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Mitch also, happened to be strolling on the board walk, looking for the next part for his fusion reactor. "Hmm.....nope...that won't burn correctly....."
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Me too, Me too, I'm new too xD My name is Claire, Shocker right? I seriously do not care whatcha call me, as long as it passes the filter and I know who you're talking to xD ))

Izzy examined the hats, noticing a silly white one with a huge clump of rainbow feathers. She giggled, buying it.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

((lol.......))