Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1945 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 94514451845189519351943194419451946194719551995204524452945 ... LastLast
Results 19,441 to 19,450 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((You never said Star was with them, shadow...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( Nvm then -.- ))
    Rainbow dash gasped she Flew up and started to Look for Luna With celly.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph felt the force of the smack, and, in retaliation, cut Lily in the face with his knife, as a warning. "My name is Joseph. Joseph Evan Capelli. (This is his full name, by the way.) And I would thank you not to retaliate back to me. I'm a warrior who's retired out of the army."

Joseph's extra Tremor Gauntlets (Critical Hit Gauntlets. I call them Tremor Gauntlets for some reason. Maybe because they got some push power or something? No idea. Still a thoot.) prove his short story.

Lily blinked as she felt something warm ooze out of the cut. "And I would thank you kindly to watch your temper," She said slowly, anger vibrating from her voice.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Who wants to Get wacked in the Face by Rainbow dash? xD ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy had a feeling she was going insane, and continued to the market. Izzy caught sight of an odd looking man who had set up a stand on the boardwalk. The man had a curly mustache, and a long twisty beard. He was wearing a huge top hat, and looked almost 100. " Can I intest you in a unicorn, miss?" he offered, looking at Izzy with a sparke in his eye.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph stopped his usual act and asked an extremely dumb question. "Hey, has anyone heard of these... Resource Integration Gears? They're basically suits made for certain purposes. I heard there was supposed to be an Advanced RIG around here somewhere."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, nor do I care. All I know is you are no longer welcome here, and I'm telling you to leave," Lily said darkly, glaring at him.

"LUUUUUNNNNNAAAA!" Rainbow dash called out, She saw Some Humans with Luna "LUNA!" She gasped and flew down Quickly, she then Wacked someone in the face.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

{Luna}
    I shoved Celly lightly aside and used all the height and power I could muster, my horn glowing with a ball of light.
    POOF!
    Joseph's axe started hovering until it was a few yards away and dropped back safely onto the sand. I jumped onto him, my hooves pinning his shoulders.
    "Do not, and I repeat, do not hurt my friend. You'll know what's coming for you when you see it," I growled clearly and calmly, my sharp horn pointed at his nose. I stepped off, wiped my hooves on the sand and clopped away beside Celly.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER