Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1934 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 93414341834188419241932193319341935193619441984203424342934 ... LastLast
Results 19,331 to 19,340 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Hey," Lily panted. Two dummies were charging at her from both sides. She waited until the last second to duck down, and the dummies ended up punching each other, both falling over. "What's up?" She said, grabbing a towel. She wiped the sweat off her forehead before slinging it over her shoulder.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Sowwy, Claire was watching a video Ver made part of at mah luau xD We all dressed up like supah heros.....xD I was a teddy , and Zoey was TInkehabelle xD ))

" I'm hungry! I want some yogurt....do we have yogurt...I really hope we have yogurt...."

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Lily popped her neck before rifling around in the fridge, tossing a yogurt to Izzy and grabbing a water for herself. "I'll be in the shower," She told the others, taking a swig of her water before disappearing upstairs and into her room.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

" YES! A YOGURT! Thaaaaank yoooooou!" Izzy grabbed a spoon and dug in.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Celly was too weak to catch it. I sat her down on a thick towel and patted her back.
    "Alrighty, now. Take a hot bath and you'll be fine. Meanwhile, I'll be making dinner!"
    With that, she nodded and ran into the shower. I petted Luna who sat outside of her door, waved and walked down into the kitchen where I prepared a turkey.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

Izzy batted her eyelashes for no reason in particular. She opened her book, immediately absorbed.

Lily emerged from her room 15 minutes later, dressed in a baggy t-shirt, sweat pants, and slippers. Her hair was damp and hanging over her shoulders. "Who's up for a girls night?"

" Meeeeee!" Izzy waved her hand wildly in the air.

"I'll make the popcorn. Can someone pick out a movie?" Lily said, vanishing into the kitchen.

" I'm bad with decesions!" Izzy moaned, but started looking anyway. She found one of the newer chick-flicks, just outta Pixiewood and decided to try it, " Foooouuuund oooone!"