Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1933 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 93314331833188319231931193219331934193519431983203324332933 ... LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,330 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((No, don't go shadow!))

"Nope. It's not until the end of the week. We have an all week pass, so we can go to the Jamboree everyday if we want to."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy didn't catch the last few words, she was already planning her outfit for each day. " The purple...no no no, yellow..."

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( I gtg anyway Theirs nothing to do.. I feel Alone, Me and sparks are the only ones Doing Halfclan and then all comes back to the point because im tired.. Good day.. ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Yay-OOOWW!" I howled, clinging onto Lizzy, thunder striking outside. Rain poured down heavily on the windows, the doors blasting open and closed.
    "Thunderstorm! We better get home quick, no Jamboree tonight, ladies. OH, NO! LUNA!" Celly screamed, ramming the door and hugging Princess Luna. She jumped on, gesturing for Lizzy to do the same. I called Beast and Beauty, both appearing in a blue shimmer.
    "Get on!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

" Awwwww." Izzy sighed, jumping on.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Can't we just warp to the Dojo? I'm sure Lily's there," Lizzy said with a shrug, warping to Lily.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Izzy closed her eyes and warped.

Lily was up on the sunroof, practicing her fighting skills on a few enchanted practice dummies. She took care of one by kneeing it in the gut before punching it in the face and shoving it over with her foot. She round-housed kicked the other one before dropping down onto the ground and swinging her leg over, tripping it over. Lily then took care of the last one by grabbing the dummy by the shoulders and flipping over it, throwing it a long distance as her feet contacted with the ground.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Well, if you want to go and attract more attention, then fine!" Celly shouted over the howling of the rain, kicking Luna at the dojo and trotting through the billowing sand. I sighed and warped to the dojo, grabbing Izzy's arm.

When I finally got there, on the sofa, the door burst open and a drenched Celly stumbled in, so wet and dripping it looked as if she took a swim. She shivered and held her arms together.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

" Ceellly!" Izzy raced for a few towels, handing them to her.