Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1930 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 93014301830188019201928192919301931193219401980203024302930 ... LastLast
Results 19,291 to 19,300 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Star was at a dress store when she saw this Light blue dress with stars on it and matching high heels, She gasped and ran towards it grabing the dress and the shoes she ran into the dressing room.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lizzy had tried on numerous amounts of dresses when she found the perfect one: a sleeveless silver gossamer gown with gold lining and gold glitter sprinkled across the bottom. She brought it to the cash register and handed the clerk a small sack of coins. Lizzy picked up the dress, which was encased in a plastic wrapping, and waited by the door for the others.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Star ran to the cashier, She bought the items, She even bought cute earings to go with it, She ported to Izzy.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy looked frantically from one dress to another. She couldn't decide. She tried both on again, and decided. She picked a dress that Claire couldn't describe correctly, so she is using this picture.

Izzy smiled spinning around a few times before changing back into her normal clothes and paying.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( OH NOEZ! I killed da thread! SALT TIME! * sprinkles salt over roleplay* ))

Izzy looked from shoe to shoe, debating on whether she should go with classy sandles, or fancy heels.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

((This is Lily's dress:

))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

(( MY OLDER SISSY HAS A DRESS SORT OF LIKE THAT LILY =D I so jealous, I can't wait till she grows out of it xD I have a dress like Star's , but not as pretty xD ))

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I tried on a thousand dresses before finally finding the right one while Ella was too lazy to describe so she's using this pic:

I payed for it and spotted Celly walking up with her dress already in a bag, which once again Ella was too lazy to describe so she is looking up a pic:

"This is my lucky day! Last one, and the best one!" I shrieked, holding it out.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((Yeah, Lily's dress is very simple and very her xD))