Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1927 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 92714271827187719171925192619271928192919371977202724272927 ... LastLast
Results 19,261 to 19,270 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Yup! There's going to be food, games, prizes, and they've even set up a whole carnival thing. It's going to last through the week, and the hosts have sent as many wristbands as they could to us because they weren't sure how many of us there actually was. Isn't this exciting?!
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Sowwy, My dad just got back and I was chatting with hima about school and his work (: ))

" EEEEEEEEEEEK!" Izzy jumped up and down and up and down and I see no need to make a whole paragraph about that. " I" Izzy jumped " Can't" Jumped again " WAAIT!"

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Casual. Well, for the first few days. There's going to be a special banquet in our honor on the last night though," Lizzy said excitedly, almost about to pass out from the excitement.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Izzy burst into a fit of excited giggles, then a serious expression appeared on her face, " What am I going to wear......" Izzy closed her eyes and mentally went through her closet.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"That's what shopping is for! Duh!" Lizzy laughed, grabbing both Izzy and Celly by the wrists and dragging them off to the shopping district.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"YIPPPEEEEEHH!" Celly screamed again, jumping along with Izzy.

Meanwhile, the mare, horrified of the stares, stumbled up to Celly and bowed as if she thought she had the ability to slice her head clean off. Celly took a breath and stroked the mare's head with one finger, her forehead quivering as she did. The line where she touched the unicorn glowed a bright blue and faded, resulting in a sharp gasp and whinny from the horse. It kicked and jumped, but was eventually calmed by me who just so happened to be standing behind it. I grabbed her by the back leg and held on with my life, the weight slowing her down.
    "Shh.. Shh.. It's okay.."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

" I knew I wasn't the smart one!" Izzy muttered, practically hearing Walkin on Sunshine playing as they walked. Izzy's eyes were wide as she counted calmly, " One two three four five six seven eight...."

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Star at on a dock humming Soul sister, Some kid pushed her off and she landed into the water, She swam back up and gasped, She stared at the kid She had the annoyed face
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

(( Caroline has some kind of accent , it makes Izzy sound like Eezy, Lizzy sound like Leezy, Celly sound like Seh-lee, ya get the point xD ))

Caroline looked hopefully into Seaside. Izzy had loved the beach, wouldn't she be around here somewhere...

((Wait, who's Caroline?))