Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1923 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 92314231823187319131921192219231924192519331973202324232923 ... LastLast
Results 19,221 to 19,230 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Yeah it is. ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( That's it! UGH! I quit! Everything I say melts off - I already mentioned that I wanted to stop the whole Zen Men thing because it's upsetting everyone and ruining everything! There's stuff like military and other planets when there is not! I mean, I'm sorry, don't get upset at me, but I've had it and I cancel the whole thing because what I had in mind is not going my way at all. Please, delete all characters assosiated with the ZEN MEN (NOT UNITOLOGIST ZEALOT)))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

"Izzy! Its kate Please call me back, I missed the ship to come with you, Well i guess this si goodbye for the last time again.." Kate said sadly and hung up the phone with a sigh.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" Ya mean after I put my phone on vibrate? Yup." Izzy nodded, gazing out the window.

(( Elllllaaa! Nuuuuuuu! We love chu! You make Izzy-boo and Claire sad if you leave D: ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((I never wanted any sci-fi in this RP in the first place! But nobody is listening to me so I figured I would just shut up or people would be angry with me. We started this RP over for a reason, and now it's getting out of hand again...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Let me chock it down: The Unitologist Zealots are a faction that believes that an alien race will come as one of it's own, and help them take control of the Realms in it's current state. Since Daedalus has now awoken, the 24th Age of Apocalypse (As I call it, anyways.) is near. The Zealots basically have extreme beliefs that they are the "Superior Race, Mind, and Power" of everything in the Realms, and that they consider that Hybrids, like Joseph, as the "Threat of them and everything else in existence."

Now do ya understand? ))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( You never really make me mad, either of you. Seriously, I've never even seen StarWars, I'm not good at sci-fi. But y'all can tell me to shut up if ya want, if I start getting over there......And no, Searg, that complete paragraph made no sense to me at all. Sorry, I'm just going to carry on....)))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((I'm not annoyed with anybody, I just really want this RP to stay simple and FR-related, but do what makes you happy, I won't stop you. I don't own this RP.))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Epic facepalm. Okay, first of all: It's Ella's fault for mentioning ZEN MEN in the first place. Also, if things actually keep going on with multiple strains of anger, I pretty much should just quit this and everything else. Seriously, I have an extremely deep imagination, and once it goes, there's pretty much no order to where and what happens first. It happens, and it just SPEWS out things. Discuss with me these situations, and I'll see what can be done. Okay?))

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Now I'm just going to sign off at the time so I can rip my pillow. Bye guys! -puts on angry face- ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER