Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1922 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 92214221822187219121920192119221923192419321972202224222922 ... LastLast
Results 19,211 to 19,220 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Lizzy shook her head. "I knew that from day 1, sis. Tell me what's wrong. You know you can talk to me," She said quietly, smiling encouragingly.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Hai Ella! I lurve your Avvie. Claire I like that site alot. ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy stood motionlessly for a moment then she completely spilled everything, from the family dog getting a new chew toy, to her dad having some kind of FR equvilent to cancer.

(( IZ SO EPIC! ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Lizzy listened intently, not uttering a sound until Izzy had finished. "Wow," She breathed when the story was done. "So...Dad has some sort of cancer, right?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Kate tryed to call Izzy again "Pick upp,," She mumbled.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Hmm... I think that someone should make a character affilated with the Unitologist Zealots or SRPA. I already did. So... Meh.))

Isaac Dalton saw the Angel wake up. He stared in extreme awe in the Angel. He spoke to it. "Attention, unknown lifeform. Can you understand me?"

The Angel roared and telepathically sent sounds to Isaac's head. "Who are you, Human? Why have you awoken me here?"

"I woke you up because we've found our God."

"Your God? You do not understand, I am a nightmare. I will take control of you, and rip you apart from the inside out!"

"Don't you sound so sure of yourself... I'm one of the Unitologist Zealots. You can't control me."

"Fine. My name, is Daedalus. Release me from this cage, and I will grant your highest wishes..."

After hearing "Highest wishes", Isaac started to have an extremely dark plan form in his mind.

((I have no idea what that means, Serg...))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" Mhm. That's what the doctor thinks." Izzy nodded, feeling a bit better. The agent's phone had found it's way under Cherry, who was sleeping peacefully at the end of the bed. Izzy shot a glance torwards Cherry, who was apparently singing the latest Bruce song. Izzy cracked a smile and pulled the phone out, " Izzy is not here right now, Please leave a message at the tone, And Izzy probably will not return your call. Thank you."

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((No idea of what means?))

((Unitologist Zealot or whatever....))

"Well, you know what we have to do right?" Lizzy said, casting Izzy a glance.