Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1921 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 92114211821187119111919192019211922192319311971202124212921 ... LastLast
Results 19,201 to 19,210 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Sowwy, I had to call my dad. He's at a work thing in New York...Or was. He's somewhere between New York and Charlotte NC. Then he flies back here xD ))

Izzy wiped a tear off her face, " Hey Lizzy."

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Guys, I may not go through a lot of RPing tonight. The requests are enough. If I get one more user asking 'go on AB!!' or '-shoves to HD&E-' when I'm in those "quiet moods" I call them, I am seriously going to crack. School started and I expect you all to be more mature, especially in the ways you handle me. Got that? Alright. Now, let's get to it, because all I have on my plate is watching Youtube for hours and I need a lot more. ))

Celly sighed, brushing her old unicorn's thin mane. She stroked her hand across Princess' muzzle.
    "Princess, don't you think it's enough? I mean, you're getting pretty old now... You've lasted me long and served me much, but I don't want you to die hard. I'll be sending you to a retirement center for older mounts where you can live, alright?"
    In response, Princess whinnied greatfully.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

(( Claire and her friends are all doing the Free Rice thing, and whoever gets the most rice in a month gets a prize =D I'm at 20,570 grains right now (: * raises hand* Does Claire bother chu....?))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((So, I assume that you are like Church in retrospect that you cannot shoot anybody with a Sniper Rifle? ...))

Joseph stopped staring at the dusk. Something's bothering him.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((I WANT TO PLAY! xD))

"What's wrong?" Lizzy asked softly, closing the door behind her and crossing the room. She sat carefully on the edge of Izzy's bed.

"Hi Celly!" Lily suddenly exclaimed, popping in from behind. "What's up? I hear there's a movie coming out in the theater pretty soon. Want to go check it out?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

"Ugh!" Kate screamed as it went on voice mail, "I missed them... " She sadly said and sat down on the dock, He feet hanging above the water.
    Last edited by shadow cat; 08-26-2011 at 07:35 PM.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

(( Not only does it help end world hunger, IT'S ALSO GOOD FOR YOUR EDUCATION =D Questions are all about school, not about what kind of phone you have And yes, Sissy, I did xD ))

" Nothing. I just....read...a bad...book? You know I'm not good with excuses!" Izzy complained.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( I can't think of anything to write... -facepalm- ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((NEW CHARACTAH TIME.))

Name: Daedalus
    Character type: Other, Chimeran Angel
    Character's age: Unknown. Possibly 108.
    Appearance: Refer to Image:
    459px-14.jpg
    Personality: Unknown.
    Job/career: Unknown.
    Home realm: Unknown, presumably from a different planet.
    A brief history: Nothing is known of Daedalus. It is presumed that he is the experiment of some test, but he has been dormant for an extremely long time, until found by various SRPA Soldiers, and a few Unitologist Zealots, inclusing Isaac Dalton. He is now awoken from his slumber in SRPA 3, found in Greenwood Forest.

(( OooohOooh. Use my lazy way! Example: Izzy did nothing but breath because her owner was to lazy to think of anything to say. ))