Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1911 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 91114111811186119011909191019111912191319211961201124112911 ... LastLast
Results 19,101 to 19,110 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( You guys liked mah theme for us? xD And I have to go, so buh bye Agent Izzay and Squish-ay and Bird-ay!!))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

The chug faded away, and Izzy moved on the the last one not being fought, " Dude! You know that eye shadow won't work on you. Put it back, NOW!" Izzy demanded. The chug relectantly put it back on a shelf. Izzy did a round-house kick, then started smacking him with her purse.

(( Yush, Yush I do, Agent Soph xD )Aww, Bai! I gotta go in a minute so I can sneak an episode of Little House on the Prairie before my dad comes up XD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily was picked up by a thug and thrown across the store, disappearing into the back. There was a thud, and then a crash. "I'm okay!"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

"KITTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZ" Nick shouted at the top of her lungs, and started running all over, playing with random kitties.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

" You did not just go there, girlfriend!" Izzy did the taunt motion. The chug threw a punch at Izzy, landed on her hip. " Move it or lose it! Nevermind. I chose loose it!" Izzy swung her bag at him while kicking and punching randomly.

(( They should all get pink berets XD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( Gotta hop! See ya tomorrow around 1 your time Lily, and I have no idea what Time Zone chu in Sky, but I'm EST xD ))

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Guess who's here? ROSIE IS! I just chewed her out on her profile for taking so long xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( Guess who knows? CLAIRE DOES! She talking to Rosie xD But Clairey-boo has to go before she gets yelled at and kicked off her castle xD ))

(( I think I'm EST too. YUSH ROSIE!!!!!! ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( Well, like Claire, Imma get off too. BYEZ. ))