Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1910 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 91014101810186019001908190919101911191219201960201024102910 ... LastLast
Results 19,091 to 19,100 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Izzy gonna have strong legs and weak arms like me xD I'm awful at pushups xD ))

Izzy kicked the chug , knocking him onto the floor, before swiping her sword across him. He vanished off to wherever dead monsters go.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

"I don't like this." Meg muttered.
    "Then go. I'm doing it, there's nothin' you can do ta stop me!" Nick said proudly.
    Meg shrugged and left.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Omg! Like me! My arms tremble when I do push-ups but I kicked through a wall when I was little and in a tantrum. xD ))

I put on my FRP3 player and played a song, decided to check on Izzy. A blade sharply missed my forehead but sliced off my bangs.
    "HEY! I got those at a salon today! 150 coins, MISTER!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily was a punching and kicking whirlwind. She was trying not to use her powers and actually rely on her own abilities for once.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( I'm a tough girl, but Claire is called sweet all the time. I'm sweet whenever I am not near family members xD But I accidently knocked out one of my little brother's teeth when I was 10 xD Thankfully, it was a loose tooth xD I have a nice punch, but my arms aren't strong xD ZOMG I KICKED THREW A WALL TOO! I was mad because my mom wouldn't buy me some toy....xD ))

Izzy's small fist connected with the chug's eye, but it only gave him a black-eye. She leapt onto his back, and pretended to be Eaglestar. She sunk her claws/nails into his neck.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Whoa! Watch it!" I gasped, ducking and jumping at random times. I turned to my FRP3 to replay the song, swapped to my phone between seemingly slo-mo scenes and texted Izzy.
    What's going on?!
    Meanwhile, my feet kicked my sharp high-heel into a thug's face and across another's nose. I threw my hand up in frustration at not finding the Send button, but it made it's way over my reach and slapped someone across the face. I turned on one of my heels, kicked another thug back off the platform, tripped backwards and kicked another while falling.
    "Whoops! Not sorry!"

Izzy began kicking the chugs back as he tried to throw her off. She responded while holding on: Agent Iz on a mission?

Agent Iz? Wow. Niiiice, Izzay!
    "When the type of fashion is ugly, we may be cuddly, but nothing will stand in our way! We're rough and tough, and my nails are buffed! I want it all, we're the-"
    I clawed at a thug's face with my sharp and shiny pink nails.
    "Pink berets!"

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Lol, you people have all the fun. Kicking through walls. Pssh. ))

"I always was a cat person!" Nick said cheerily. She was at an Adoption Center, filled with cats of every shape, size, and color. Everywhere you looked, there was a kitty.
    Kitties playing on cat trees, kitties playing on real trees.
    Kitties playin with each other. Momma kitties showing their baby kitties around.
    "It's.... BEAUTIFUL!!!" Nick fell to her knees and burst into tears of joy.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily rolled her eyes and threw another thug out of the store, and was greeted by a punch to the face by another. "OW! That's gonna leave a mark..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (: