Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1905 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 90514051805185518951903190419051906190719151955200524052905 ... LastLast
Results 19,041 to 19,050 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Kate got everyone out. Then she got a text and sighed. "Im allso like the police here. Someone stole a couch and i have to catch them.." Kate said annoyed.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" A....couch...?"Izzy asked, ready to burst into giggles. She texted back: I like PIEEEEE.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Ya some of the people here are wackos..." Kate said putting her hair behind her ears. "You can come if you want." Kate said.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

" Then I get to be Agent Iz! Let me go change real quick!" Izzy dashed off into a clothing store, coming back out in seconds in complete light blue outfit of knee-high boots, dark blue skinny jeans, a lacy-strapped tank top, and a trench coat. Her hair was tied into a french braid, and sports shades finished off her outfit.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily dashed out of the music store the second she was released. "Where's the bathroom, WHERE'S THE BATHROOM?!" She shouted, disappearing around the corner.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( * facepalm* Niiiiiice, Sissy xD ))

"Best part of the job, I get handciffs!" Kate said as she walked out of their. She saw the two men with the couch, Kate dashed towards them and flipped them to the ground, She put handcuffs on both of them. They were knocked out cold. "Love my job!"
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Izzy poked each one continuously. " Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again, Don't do it again, don't do it again, don't do it again." Izzy finally shut up.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

(( Oh, and don't put those two men in jail. Listening to Izzy jabber on and on is punishment enough xD))

Lily emerged from the bathroom 5 minutes later, a look of relief on her face. Seth shook his head.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( That was the point xD Ya think they'll do it again with Izzy around? ))