Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1893 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 89313931793184318831891189218931894189519031943199323932893 ... LastLast
Results 18,921 to 18,930 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Ok, Before we run out of money!" Star said getting up and skipping out of the store.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

"Yes, let's go." Nick and Meg said, both stuffing their bags first.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Star put on her Scorchstar tank top on, She was in a weird mood. She then put on some scorchstar flip flops.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Hello, my Prince," A cold, smooth voice said from behind Seth. He slowly turned around, to be faced by a young girl. She was beautiful in an evil sort of way. "I am so sorry about the star. I just needed to get your attention," She cooed, walking over slowly. Seth backed up into door of the store as the girl approached him. Soon, there was just an inch of space between them. She smiled coldly at him, reaching at him...And pulled the star from the wall.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Star was day dreaming about Scorchstar when she ran into a wall. "OWWWW!" Star said rubbing her head. She snapped out of it and started to act normal again.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" Didn't cha wanna new guitar , Star? There's the music store." Izzy pointed to the store, wondering why the curtains were closed though the door said open.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Yea." Star said shaking her head, H&D was like a sickness, She then started to walk over to the store slowly just because she wanted to.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Meg and Nick were coloring in a coloring book while walking. It was a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Coloring Book.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" I haven't played in years. It would be nice to play again....for me anyway. Not so much the people around me." Izzy shuddered at the thought of her current guitar playing state.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Seth backed away to the very back of the store, and the girl followed. "What's the matter? Are you scared?" She cooed, brushing her finger fondly over the star.
    Then, as quick as lightning, she had drawn out a dagger and with one hand she pinned Seth by the chest to the wall and used the other hand to hold the dagger threateningly against his throat. "You'll tell me what I need to know and no harm will come to you," She said softly, her eyes flashing.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (: