Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1843 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 84313431743179318331841184218431844184518531893194323432843 ... LastLast
Results 18,421 to 18,430 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Are y'all on vacation yeeeet?))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Yep. Nooot working out so well...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph was trying to figure out where Lily went, but it was no use. There was no way to follow Lily's captor, so he assumed she was already dead. His thoughts stopped dead when Issac Dalton appeared behind him. "Well, Joseph Capelli. I know where you and your friends are now. You aren't the only Hybrid. Your friends are also Hybrids themselves!"

"I do not know what you're talking about, Unitologist!"

"Well, aren't we touchy today? I seem to figure out what makes you tick, Joseph."

"Enough talk. How about we duel, Isaac?"

"Oh, I have been waiting of this day... I should have killed you the second I laid my eyes on you, Joseph."

Isaac put his fingers together to form a blade-like stance in his hands. Seconds later, two long blades slid down from his sleeves. Joseph was engaging suicide, for Isaac was devastatingly quick, and Joseph only had an axe, and was much slower than those blades.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( So far what happened : Sophia had her foot stabbed in by a satellite piece, Joe got grey tech, Lily got kidnapped, and.. Yep. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((But, if you want Serg, the people who took Lily can be one of your evil army peeps xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

((Nah. SRPA doesn't take captors, actually. They execute any Hybrid in the open. So... It won't make sense if one of the Captors (Or both.) are actually SRPA soldiers.))
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 08-19-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Well then....))

Izzy woke up from her nap, yawning peacefully. Her skin seemed to glow from the sunlight being let in from the skylight. She quickly changed into a light blue ruffled midriff, sliding on a pair of shorts before leaving the room, going out to look for her friends, " Lizzy?Soph? Lily? Star?"

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Fladoodles... ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( GRR. I'm really mad now. BRB. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((Why? And okay.))

Joseph started to dash at Isaac, swinging his axe at him. However, due to Isaac's Sword Dance techniques, it was futile for Joseph. Joseph recieved a painful slash in his left cheek, and Isaac just stayed there. "Well Joseph, it looks like the end of your life, here. You cannot stop SRPA at all, and you cannot stop me. My blades will cut you into thin ribbons and shreds of organs, and I'll pretty much be left untouched. Give up, Capelli."

Joseph didn't give up. He kept trying to land a slash on Isaac, but every time he tried, he only recieved painful slashes on multiple points on his body. Joseph, was at his endpoint.